Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 4 Great Ways To Save Money In The Work Week
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

4 Great Ways To Save Money In The Work Week

During these uncertain economic times, many people find that their budgets are stretched to the very limit, with no room to spare

. If you are among those who feel the cash crunch, you are probably looking for ways to squeeze just a little bit more out of each dollar. One good place to cut costs is to modify your means of transportation during the work week. While some of these things may seem rather obvious, perhaps some may be new ideas to you. Here are 4 things relating to transportation that you can do during the week to cut your cost and save you money.:

1. Car Pool. If you drive to work, you can save some money by car pooling with others who work in the same vicinity as you. Try to have every seat in your car filled. If you have 5 people in your car pool, you can save money in one of two ways:

a. You drive your car to and from work, and the other passengers pay you a set amount for gas each week. For example, if each passenger pays you $25 per week, that would mean $100 total in your pocket - probably more than enough to cover your gas and maintenance costs.

b. A second option would be for each person in the car pool to use his or her car once per week. This would mean that you would have to drive your car only once per week, which would again save on gasoline and maintenance costs.

2. Ride Your Bike. If you live reasonably close to your job, you may consider riding your bike to work. There are a couple of obvious benefits to doing this:

a. Since you provide the energy for the bike, there will be large savings in gas, maintenance, and wear-and-tear on your automobile

b. You can get into shape. Pedaling that bike is great exercise, and youll feel invigorated by the time you get to work.

3. Use public transportation. Most large and medium size cities have excellent public transportation systems. Using public transportation instead of your car will save you the expense of fuel, maintenance , and parking fees.

4. Telecommute. This isnt possible for all jobs, but for many people who use their computer as a large part of their job duties, t elecommuting from home is a money-saving option to consider. If telecommuting is a possibility, be sure to ask your employer about working from home. Even if you could work at home for one or two days a week, this would certainly save you in terms of time not on the road, and in the transportation costs you will save.

In conclusion, it can be said that in tight economic times saving money is often a necessity more than a choice. Making changes in one or more of these areas can end up saving you a bundle in the long run. Try just one this week, and see how much you will save.

by: Jesse Whitehead
# 2 I recently tried cbd to sleep gummies as a replacement for the pre-eminent time and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my anxiety and be in the land of nod issues without any noticeable side effects. The grease was unoppressive to speak, with legible dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, shameless leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal improvement in my overall well-being, ardour more blas‚ and rested. I comprehend the natural approach to wellness CBD offers and procedure to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 15:40  reply
5linx - ACN Canada Review Movie Review: Sherlock Holmes(2009) by Arthur Conan Doyle Planning For College Part 2 - Learn The Secret Rules Of The College Funding Game 50 Secrets Review A Review Of Seiko Kinetic Divers Ska371p1 Ska371p Ska371 200m Watch 5 Ways to Save Money Every Month 4asoft Review 3d Tv Reviews At Lg 47lx6500 3d Hdtv - What Is Into The Box Unsecured Loans Bad Credit: Just Get The Money In Few Simple Conditions 5 Ways To Find Ideas To Make Money That May Be Right For You 5 things to look for when selecting an invoice finance provider 6 Steps to Generate Private Money 500 Capacity Mahogany Wooden Poker Chip Case Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.118.99) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012652 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2822, 385,
Casper