Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 4 Easy Steps To A User Friendly Website That Sells
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

4 Easy Steps To A User Friendly Website That Sells

I clenched my fist and wanted to punch the screen

, I was that angry. While searching for a missing part to my workout machine, I stumbled upon a Website that claimed to offer the elusive part for sale. The layout of this site was so confusing, I literally got dizzy trying to navigate through it. It would have been easier to find my way out of a giant kaleidoscope with binoculars on. After a few short minutes of this nightmare, I finally left the site for good.

Sadly, websites like this are all too common. Far too many times with the sites I visit, it is almost impossible to find my way around, or even tell what the site is actually about. In many cases I simply leave. This is obviously not the action want you want from your visitors.

Whenever you build a website, there are a few simple, but critical rules you must follow:

Focus Your Visitor

What is the purpose of your site? Is it to sell your ebook, generate subscribers, or simply educate your visitors on a topic you are passionate about? You must determine what the number one goal of your website is, then be sure to focus your visitors in that direction.

Make Your Site User Friendly

If you want to keep your visitors interested, don't confuse them. By nature, most people have very short attention spans. You will be lucky if you have 20 seconds to get someone interested in staying on your site, before they decide to move along. If it is difficult to read the content or navigate around your site, most people will simply leave. So make it as user friendly as possible.

Use A Simple Background

You want people to focus on your content, not be distracted by your background. This is why you can almost never go wrong with a white background. If you must use a different color, make sure it is light and not filled with distracting graphics. Remember, your background should compliment your site, not be the star.

Keep The Banners To A Minimum

Nothing screams "unprofessional" like a site filled with a dozen banners, begging you to click on them. This is a huge reason a visitor will click away at the speed of light.

If you are trying to generate ad revenue, you should keep it to a maximum of three strategically placed banners on each page. Test which banners generate the most revenue and stick with those.

When your site turns someone off, you have no chance of benefiting in any shape or form from that visitor. However, by using these simple tips above, you will have a much better chance to get a sale, make a commission or add a new subscriber to your list.

by: Jason W Tarasi
4 Critical Things to Remember When Creating Your Blog to Make Money Online 4 Critical Things to Remember When Creating Your Blog to Make Money Online 4 Critical Things To Remember When Creating Your Blog To Make Money Online 4 Critical Email Metrics To Monitor 4 Common Mistakes When Learning Guitar Online 4 Business Models Offering Residual Income Programs 4 Best Work At Home Opportunities 4 Best Ways To Make Money Online 4 Best Ways To Make Money Online 4 Best Places to Make Money Selling Domain Names Online 4 Benefits Of Buying Wholesale Bed Sheet Sets Online 4 Benefits Of Buying Wholesale Bed Sheet Sets Online 4 Basic Guiding Steps For Placing Free Ads Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.69.143) / Processed in 0.006416 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2687, 973,