Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » 4.5 Billion To Die From Global Warming By 2012
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

4.5 Billion To Die From Global Warming By 2012

4.5 Billion To Die From Global Warming By 2012

Today, I get to combine global warming and the 2012 nuts

, all together in a neat package. The global warming alarmists, led by the left reverend Fat Al G, have been in full retreat for several months. More and more professional weather people are jumping off the Gore wagon and back to reality. The case against global warming started in England, jumped to India and has been bouncing all over the world since last Fall.

Indian scientists, in particular, have shot down several of the so-called "peer reviewed" studies, supposedly conducted there by various alarmist groups. In several cases, the studies never happened. Opportunistic faculty at several universities were fond of

quoting these studies in India, because they involved the biggest mountain ranges in the world.

Unfortunately for them, Indian authorities have been unable to find any corresponding travel records for the professors involved and Indian scientists say their own data does not come close to proving the conclusions summarized by the members of Gore's cult.

Now comes a report from Canada that methane gas will kill billions, as the permafrost melts in Siberia by 2012, which is when the Mayan calendar ends, or doesn't end, depending on who you talk to. The twentytwelver's are convinced something BIG is going to happen. They just can't agree on what it is. It sort of reminds me of all those

who thought we were not going to make it past 1999. (Prince had the right idea, but I think he was going by some goofy symbol, at the time.)

This new "Whoopee, we're all gonna die!" theory is only a few weeks old and it's called the "hydrate hypothesis." (I have my own version of this, which is to drink water when you're thirsty.)

The thing we're supposed to get all excited about is that methane is 20 times stronger than CO2 and the faster the ice melts, the faster the gas is released. The faster the gas is released, the faster the ice melts. And of course, the faster we all die, 4.5 billion by 2012

... is what the Mayan calendar has been warning us about, all along. In Fort Walton Beach, Florida, a woman overheard a man talking on the phone outside her bedroom window, after midnight.

When she heard the dude say,"I'm about to commit a crime," she alerted her boyfriend. The boyfriend watched the dude as he sat down on the nearby deck of a trailer and continue to jabber on the phone.

The boyfriend then heard glass breaking and ran to his front door. He saw the dude lying down on the deck, but did not see any broken glass. He went inside and continued to listen. He heard glass breaking again and then saw that the sliding glass door had been

broken. But nobody actually entered the home.

Police arrived and found another broken window and a trail of blood, from the glass door to the intersection of Newcastle Drive and Denton, where they found the bleeding dude sitting on the ground. He had cuts on his hands and arms.

According to the report, the dude, one Kevin Wayne Weathersby, was "under the influence of an unknown intoxicant." He didn't remember breaking any doors, or windows.

My speculation is that he was under the influence of methane, stemming from his job as driver of a hog farming transport truck. And since he'll be dead by 2012, there is no reason to lock him up. Just let him ascend the ladder that comes down out of the clouds.

If you're not taking my pharmaceutical grade fish oil yet, you may be susceptible to the rumble of the doom and gloomers, the global warming alarmists, the food police, the twentytwelver's, the Obamanoids, the Gorecrats, and many other fakers and charlatans. But with the proper amount of EPA and DHA, the omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, your brain will sort through these bee ez artists, like a computer on steroids.

"Danger Will Robinson...Danger!"

by: Dr.Bill
3w Design The Queen Of The Web 3w Design The Credible Web Company In Bristol 3w Design Offering 24x7 Connectivity 3w Design Growing Stronger In The Land Of The Queen 3rd Progress Report Out on Millennium Development Goals – South Africa 3d Televisions: Useful Buying Tips 3d Cad Modeling Services Enhance Realistic Impression On Your Product Designs 3d ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN 3D Trees Modeling Program TreeMagik Review 3D TV - Buy Now or Wait? 3D Movies: Do They Have Ill Effects On Kids' Eyesight? 3D Model Renderings Role in Building Design and Construction 3D Architectural Rendering to Beautify Interior and Exterior Designs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.198.43) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.013148 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 4031, 975,
4.5 Billion To Die From Global Warming By 2012 Ann Arbor