Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 30 Second Smile review---Does it make your teeth whiter?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

30 Second Smile review---Does it make your teeth whiter?

30 Second Smile review---Does it make your teeth whiter

?

30 Second Smile review---Does it make your teeth whiter?

What Is It

30 Second Smile is basically a toothbrush that works by battery with bristles on both sides that move back and forward giving your teeth a thorough clean

What You Get

The 30 Second Smile Brush

Designer stand (not a charging station)

2 sets of brush heads: ultra-soft and standard

Tongue scraper

Travel Case

Instruction manual

One year warranty

Who Is 30 Second Smile For

People who want to get a thorough and gentle brushing without the additional expenditure of the more popular brands.

Instead, it is for people who want to take good care of their teeth and maintain healthy oral care. It will not replace your dentist and you will still need to floss and use mouthwash, but it carries the same benefits of an electric toothbrush. It is more effective at removing plaque from gums and preventing any build up of tartar.

Testimonials for 30 Second Smile

"In a very short period of time, it does give me a "squeaky clean feeling" after every use. After 5 years, I have had no cavities, healthy gums and zero complaints!"

"30-Second Smile worked for me. I told NO ONE and within a few weeks received a few questions about how did I get my teeth so white. The first time in my life I have been complemented on my teeth.

My only problem is with the battery contact it seems to need cleaning or tightening very frequently. BUT worth the effort."

"this product works like the Crest Spinbrush only better. my gums are less poofy now"

"Bought the 30 second smile about 6 weeks ago and my girlfriend asked me the other day "Did you get your teeth whitened". We actually had a heated discussion tonight because she thinks I went and got my teeth whitened. Once I swore that I didn't she realized it was the results of the 30 second smile. I also received my first replacement shipment of new heads yesterday so it is legit. Works and they sent the new brushes like promised. Happy customer, will buy one for her."

"For the first 30 days, it did make my gums bleed. But, not now. My dental hygienist was so impressed with my teeth that she is getting a unit, too."

"Must say my wife and I are pretty satisfied with the 30 Second Smile Brushes. We both noticed how smooth our teeth felt after using it for the first time. You can feel how it really cleans under your gums. It does save on time and gives you that clean brushed feeling when you leave the dentist. So far my wife and I are satisfied customers. I can't wait to see what my dental check-up will be like in two weeks!"

30 Second Smile. Try it risk free today.
30 Second Smile review---Does it make your teeth whiter? 30 Second Smile Review – Is It Really Worth It? 30 Second Smile Review: Does it Work? 30 LCD TV Reviews & Guide 30 Day Loan- Take Urgent Finances To Overcome Financial Hindrances! 30 Day Loan- Mend The Financial Gaps Between Two Paydays! 30 DYC Review 3 ways to take good care of your finance 3 ways to make money from Singapore Properties 3 easy steps to $22,000 Monthy income with My Money Fish 3 easy methods to start earning money with your photos 3 big reasons to start saving your money 3 Wealth Creation Strategies That Will Guide You To Financial Freedom
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.240.243) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011643 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 2866, 385,
30 Second Smile review---Does it make your teeth whiter? Campo Grande