Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 1.18.10 One Tree Hill Season 7 Episode 13 Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

1.18.10 One Tree Hill Season 7 Episode 13 Review

The 1.18.10 One Tree Hill episode started out with some nice touring scenes of Haley on the bus

, going from town to town doing the whole rock star thing. I know Haley is a rock star and everything, but it seemed like half the episode was concert footage of her singing some incredibly mundane and boring songs. Of the many plot lines, the prevailing theme centered on the twisted relationship between Brooke and Julian. Its pretty obvious that Brooke isnt over the whole Alex situation. To make things worse Julian and Alex happened to be together every time Brooke came around. Those instances just fanned the flames of Brookes insecurities and led to the couple breaking up at the end of the show. Brooke ended up going out to dinner with her Australian clothes designer, Alexander, two seconds after the break up. If I was Alexander I would be avoiding Brook like the plague. You definitely dont want to get involved with a woman who just got dumped and owns a clothes line called Clothes Over Bros. Anyway, it seems that Alex has pulled her stuff together since the whole suicide attempt. She even tried to help Millie out of her drama. Its pretty obvious that she has a thing for Julian because of the whole knight in shining armor thing. Julian definitely is flirty with Alex and I think he enjoys the fact that he is helping her, but he better be careful because he is dealing with a girl whose wrists look like they went through a meat grinder. Catch the next episode of One Tree Hill on Monday night on the CW network. Brenda R., Staff Writer www.tvshowbase.com

By: Jim
1,000 Recordings to Hear Before You Die: A Review 1,000 Calorie Challenge Review: How To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In One Workout! 0mlm review...0 Cost MLM in Pre-Launch 09. How Much Money Can I Make from Worm Farming 09. How Much Money Can I Make from Worm Farming 0800 Numbers – How To Use Them In A Recession 0% Finance. Ensure You Read The Fine Print 0% Credit Cards: Are They For Real? (tif) Zentai & Co. Reports Financial Results "we Buy Houses" Book Will Let You Rise Above Your Current Financial Situation ""can The Government's Federal Loan Modification Plan Help You?"" "history" And "modern" Join Hands In Midtown Tulsa Oklahoma {numis Network Company Review} Is It The Real Deal
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.242.238) / Processed in 0.005647 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2028, 385,