Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Places For Tourists In Spain-changes In Madrid
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Places For Tourists In Spain-changes In Madrid

I visited Madrid for the first time in the 1960s

. This was when the officials of General Francos government used to drive around in old Citroens, long-hooded vehicles, when street repairmen dressed in blue suits made of cotton and young girls got wild about Rafaels Cuando tu no estas. Those were very strange years, very different from the Madrid that we see now. Back in those days you did not have any sense of security, locking the doors and getting home before night had fallen was not an absolute necessity.

In present day Madrid, we can observe a healthy constitutional monarchy system. Now, the teenage girls show little to no interest in the past singers and the city workers wear orange coveralls or green reflective vests.

Even though the town has changed, lots of elements remain unaltered. The Gran Via still attracts lots and lots of visitors, thanks to its movie houses and quality theaters. At the end of the most important avenues you can still find plenty of lottery dealers, the Chocolateria San Gines still exists, serving churros and hot chocolate and you can be sure that you will not find a man more dignified than the elder that walks about in his quality suit.

Even though I was very young when I first visited Madrid, I still remember how exciting it was back then. Nothing has changed really, except that these days it is the target of many tourists worldwide. Madrid features around 4.5 million inhabitants in the city and some 6.5 million in the citys proximity. It is well known that Madrid is not any other city, it is a place full of interesting things to see and do and full of wonderful people. It is one of the most important European capitals, a place in which you can spend your time in a nightclub or in a two century old restaurant.

Bullfights are still being organized at the Plaza de Toros at Ventas, even though the ring that is sometimes bloodied is now used for music concerts as well. Some even consider Madrid to be the perfect tourist destination, and why wouldnt they? I adore this city, even though 40 years have passed since I visited it the first time. Even after such a long period of time Madrid still remains an amazing and affordable place. Now that you have read though this article why not visit it yourself and experience its sights first hand?

by: Gray Son
Personal Private Bracelet Paul M Lawless Advises His Clients In Area Of Financial Planning Orm, Seo, Viral, Smo A Must For Online Presence Order Mothers Day Flower Delivery Bangalore Online Online Home Business Ideas - How Will You Make Money With Them Online Entertainment - Watch Online Iranian Persian Tv Channels Free Online Bachelor Point Industry Class Off-line Online Shoe Store Two Development, Profit Objective Ofertas Diarias Part In Improving Online Transactions Over The Web Ny Rehab Centers - Delivering Optimal Results For True Freedom From Drugs Nice Jackets Make Us Look Beautiful Nfl Womens Jerseys: Specially For Women Nfl Women's Jerseys For You Personally
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.147.124) / Processed in 0.011280 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2370, 975,