The Third C of Email Management: Community Building by:Deb LaQua
It seems that more, now than ever, people are looking to be a part of a like-minded community
. To chat with people who have the same interests. And to share knowledge, dreams, and fears with people who understand.
And many people look for this same community-minded spirit on the internet.
You can use your autoresponder systems to help to create a community for your prospects and customers.
Using Your Autoresponder System to Create Community
1. Start a dialogue with your prospects and customers. Ask questions in your email sequences, and invite your readers to answer, and also to ask you questions. Then select some of the responses or questions (with permission of course) and go deeper into them in your emails.
2. Create a survey around a topic of interest to your market. Invite people to respond to the survey questions, and then share a summary of the answers with the group.
3. Ask open-ended questions from time to time. This will allow your prospects and customers to use their own language and express themselves; to tell their own stories.
4. If someone poses a particularly good question, or shares a great success story, you might ask their permission to include that question or story in a future email or on your blog.
5. Invite people to visit your blog and make comments related to the posts. Then respond to those comments and start a conversation.
6. Ask people if there is someone else they would like to hear from in your market. If there is, invite that person to be a guest blogger, or create an event featuring that person. It's a win-win-win all the way around.
7. And, from time to time, fire up your personal email program and send a more one-to-one email to someone on your list. Thank that person for trusting you by allowing you to send him or her information. Let them know they are valued.
Can you think of additional ways to use your automated systems to develop a sense of community in your business? We'd love to hear from you.
About the author
Start building your community now. To get started sooner instead of later, you'll want to check out http://BusinessBuildingShortcuts.com/MoneyonDemand.htm
for ideas on maximizing your list-building efforts to create Money on Demand.
And while you are there, check out the additional tools, techniques and shortcuts available on http://BusinessBuildingShortcuts.com
to help you to hit the ground running with your online business.
The Second C of Email Management: Communication by:Deb LaQua Using an Autoresponder and an Opt-In Form for Lead Capture by:Deb LaQua Four Ways to Market Your Online Business Offline by:Maurice Petersen Online Businesses and Their Overlooked Top Secret Weapon - A Professional Squeeze Page by:Pablo Guessi Home Based Business Opportunity in San Diego, CA by:Joe Max Moore Of Recession Times And Internet Business by:Michael Cheney Seven Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire Online by:Nizam Shapie Discover How You Really Can Become A Millionaire Online In Just Two Years by:Nizam Shapie The Easiest Way To Become A Millionaire Online by:Nizam Shapie If You Keep Saying 'I Want To Become A Millionaire Online', It's Time You Did Something About It by:Nizam Shapie Revealed At Last: The Secret Behind The Best Way To Become A Millionaire On The Internet by:Nizam Shapie How To Turn Your Dreams Of Becoming The Work At Home Millionaire Into Reality by:Nizam Shapie Learn How You Can Become The Next Internet Millionaire by:Nizam Shapie