The 5th C of Email Management: Continuance by:Deb LaQua
Building an email list doesn't usually happen overnight
. It takes consistent effort on your part. OK, let's face it - it takes work.
The work can be fun, but work it is. Consistent effort.
So, once you have developed a list of people who are interested in who you are and what you have to offer, you want them to stick around!
You don't want a bunch of tire-kickers just ho-hum followers who never read or buy anything from you, but are too lazy even to click the unsubscribe button!
You want raving fans!
People whose needs are so well matched to your products and services that they want everything you produce. The perfect win-win.
Seven Secrets to Creating Your Own Raving Fans
Here are some no or low-cost techniques you might incorporate into your business relationship with your prospects and customers. They may not all be perfect for your market and business, but some of them will work great.
1. Offer great content. OK, I know this one isn't new, but it is so important that it gets a mention (again) here. You can take this a bit further and get into a conversation about what your market wants - and then provide it.
2. Drop someone a personal email, or pick up the phone and call them. Just to tell them how much you appreciate them. Or to see if they have any questions about the product they just purchased.
3. Send them a surprise bonus. Out of the blue, just email them a link to a free report or audio that will be of great value to them. Or you might choose to send them a physical product, but remember that digital products cost you nothing extra whether you give it to 2 people or 2,000 people, once you have created the product.
4. Reward your customers with special benefits or 'Gold Status.' Can you create a special 'members only' section of your blog, where you provide higher value content for your customers? Or maybe send them a coupon they can apply to anything you offer on your site.
5. Offer Subscriber-only Teleseminars. While offering free teleseminars to anyone who signs up are amazing for building your list, providing targeted, content-rich teleseminars just for your subscribers or customers also has huge value. Then after it is over, repurpose it and sell it as a product.
6. Share the wealth. Since your intent is to create dynamite content, products and services, your best customers can become your best marketing as well. Create an affiliate program and invite your customers and subscribers to join with you in marketing your products. There is nobody who can promote your material as powerfully as someone who paid money for it and loved it!
7. And lastly, appreciate your prospects and customers, and let them know it! They are the lifeblood of your business.
About the author
Start creating your own raving fans now. To get started sooner instead of later, you'll want to check out http://BusinessBuildingShortcuts.com/MoneyonDemand.htm
for ideas on maximizing your list-building efforts to create Money on Demand.
And while you are there, check out the additional tools, techniques and shortcuts available on http://BusinessBuildingShortcuts.com
to help you to hit the ground running with your online business.
The 4th C of Email Management: Conversion by:Deb LaQua The Third C of Email Management: Community Building by:Deb LaQua The Second C of Email Management: Communication by:Deb LaQua Using an Autoresponder and an Opt-In Form for Lead Capture by:Deb LaQua Four Ways to Market Your Online Business Offline by:Maurice Petersen Online Businesses and Their Overlooked Top Secret Weapon - A Professional Squeeze Page by:Pablo Guessi Home Based Business Opportunity in San Diego, CA by:Joe Max Moore Of Recession Times And Internet Business by:Michael Cheney Seven Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire Online by:Nizam Shapie Discover How You Really Can Become A Millionaire Online In Just Two Years by:Nizam Shapie The Easiest Way To Become A Millionaire Online by:Nizam Shapie If You Keep Saying 'I Want To Become A Millionaire Online', It's Time You Did Something About It by:Nizam Shapie Revealed At Last: The Secret Behind The Best Way To Become A Millionaire On The Internet by:Nizam Shapie