The 4th C of Email Management: Conversion by:Deb LaQua
When you are building a business on the internet, it is all about Conversion. And I'm not just talking about sales conversion. There is so much more you need to consider.
Develop Your Pyramid of Profitability
You will need to be effective at conversion everywhere along the line if you want to move people up your pyramid of profitability.
You'll want to convert at the following places:
1. Searchers into visitors
2. Visitors into prospects
3. Prospects into one-time buyers
4. One-time buyers into second-time buyers
5. Multiple-time buyers into raving fans who want everything you have to offer
6. Raving Fans into members of your continuity program
7. Your best customers and fans into affiliates and business partners
The good news is that you can accomplish most of these steps automatically, using your autoresponder and integrated systems.
And here, an integrated autoresponder/shopping cart can be your best friend.
You can program your automated systems to basically be your well-trained sales force. And you can have your BEST salesperson operating for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
14+ Conversion Steps that You Can Automate
1. Encourage a visitor to your landing page or site to sign up for your list
2. Send out a welcome email to your new prospect
3. Develop a great relationship by developing solid content
4. Make relevant and valuable product offers to your prospects
5. Make your first sale easy for your prospect
6. Offer an upsell or related product when they place their order
7. Deliver the product instantly (if it is a digital product)
8. Suggest additional products that complement and support their purchase
9. Provide customer service after the sale through 'how to get the most from your purchase' emails
10. Send followup emails offering content and additional products related to product that was purchased
11. Invite people to join you in business and become affiliates
12. Provide training and support to your affiliates
13. Invite people to join your continuity program
14. Deliver the continuity content
15. and more
Imagine for a moment the power of setting up automated systems that will do all of this for you.
You create the email sequences once, set up the products, and the system manages it from there.
Now your job is to get people into the beginning of the sequence to opt in to your list. Then the system takes over and moves people through your sequence.
Be More Efficient, More Effective and Have More Free Time
If you are a busy entrepreneur who has difficulty finding the time to do everything you need to do within your business, you probably are already realizing how this system makes total sense.
Because if you don't have to spend your valuable time on numbers 1-14, you have time to do the things that will bring you new visitors. That will build your list.
And you will even have the time and freedom to spend quality time with your family and friends!
And aren't having quality time and freedom some of the main reasons you want to have an online business in the first place?
About the author
Start becoming more efficient now. To get started sooner instead of later, you'll want to check out http://BusinessBuildingShortcuts.com/MoneyonDemand.htm for ideas on maximizing your list-building efforts to create Money on Demand.
And while you are there, check out the additional tools, techniques and shortcuts available on http://BusinessBuildingShortcuts.com to help you to hit the ground running with your online business.