Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Successful Entrepreneurship: It's All In A Name
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Successful Entrepreneurship: It's All In A Name

Running a business comes with its share of problems

, in terms of both mechanics and aesthetics. In my experience, one of the most important challenges every entrepreneur faces is the naming or re-naming of a company. Ive been involved in the creation of more than a dozen companies, and I have had the privilege of advising on the development of hundreds of others. Here are some of the lessons I learned when it comes to picking a name that will garner success, now and in the future:

Easy-to-Remember Names

Names that are easy to remember are a sure-fire way to increase advertising effectiveness. These kinds of names are easy to pronounce and often have a visual component (think Target and Duracell). The difficulty, though, is that they can be tough to trademark. Also, the specificity of easy-to-remember names can limit a business to a particular region or industry. The perk of these names, however, is their high spend-to-result ratio. If an entrepreneur picks a highly memorable name, he or she can spend relatively little and still net huge results in short

by: Chris Rugh
Who's Who Of Ambulance Manufacturers What Items Are Couriers Barred From Transporting? Mind Subconscious Autosuggestion When It Comes To Proper Use Of Rtd's, Technical Support Is Key Wall Unit Air Conditioning - Tips To Help With Your System's Upkeep 'no Bully' Policy At Philadelphia Schools How Can I Make Sure I'm Happy With My Liposuction? Let's Talk Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans Lincoln Financial Field | M&t Bank Stadium | Arrowhead Stadium Soft Sided Play Pen From Precision Pet Will Ensure Your Pet's Safety Are My Headaches Sinus Headaches? - Nurse's Guide Meta Tag - You're It! How To Use Meta Tags Effectively Let's Talk Neck Roll Pillows
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.202.128.177) / Processed in 0.011980 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1122, 952,