Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Who's Who Of Ambulance Manufacturers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Who's Who Of Ambulance Manufacturers

A host of Ambulance Manufacturers are available in the United States

, offering Types I, II, and III vehicles for all possible situations. This article will discuss some of the many ambulance manufacturers whose output has been serving on American streets and country back roads for decades.

Medtec Ambulance Corporation is one of the more famous ambulance manufacturers. A subsidiary of Oshkosh Truck Corporation, trading on the New York Stock Exchange under NYSE symbol OSK, they are a leading provider of custom emergency medical transport and rescue vehicles, all backed by a strong network of dedicated dealers. Medtec does remounts, and supplies Ford, Dodge, and Chevrolet chasses, among others. They use diesel engines. McCoy Miller Limited Liability Corporation is based in Elkhart, Indiana, and provides both diesel and gasoline engines. In addition to Types I, II, and III vehicles, they manufacture min-medic, medium-duty, and mini-rescue ambulances. Many come with a medical stretcher. Remounts are available on Ford and General Motors chasses, as well as those of others. Demers Ambulances is a Canadian manufacturer of Types I, II, and III workhorses that are solid and reliable. They also offer both gas and diesel engines.

No one beats Wheeled Coach for reputation, however. This company is widely considered to be one of the world's largest ambulance manufacturers and related vehicles, with the largest chassis supply in the industry, as well as the most production capacity of anyone by far. National and international service organizations provide excellent customer care to local fire, medical, and other emergency response units. Wheeled Coach has recently earned the prestigious International Standards Organization certification of 9001:2000, which only further burnishes their already considerable fame.

When it comes to choosing one for purchase, good old, everyday, common consumer sense applies. Don't simply look at the bottom-line price, but look into esoteric such as spare parts, and even hard-to-quantify intangibles like dealer service and attitudes. Find out if the vehicle you want comes with a medical stretcher. After all, the support network available is what will keep a vehicle on the road in good working order. Ambulances easily rank among the most costly of any facility's capital expenditures, and for the years of service expected of them it really pays in the long run to assess each make and model carefully to ensure the choice that is right for you, your facility, and most importantly your patients. For example, consider the likely roles your vehicle may be called upon to fulfill, and the conditions under which it will operate. Rural environments will demand more rugged ambulances than those deployed primarily in urban settings, resulting in more wear and tear.

by: William Gold
What Items Are Couriers Barred From Transporting? Mind Subconscious Autosuggestion When It Comes To Proper Use Of Rtd's, Technical Support Is Key Wall Unit Air Conditioning - Tips To Help With Your System's Upkeep 'no Bully' Policy At Philadelphia Schools How Can I Make Sure I'm Happy With My Liposuction? Let's Talk Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans Lincoln Financial Field | M&t Bank Stadium | Arrowhead Stadium Soft Sided Play Pen From Precision Pet Will Ensure Your Pet's Safety Are My Headaches Sinus Headaches? - Nurse's Guide Meta Tag - You're It! How To Use Meta Tags Effectively Let's Talk Neck Roll Pillows Are Resell Rights All They're Cracked Up To Be?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.23.123) / Processed in 0.013071 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2911, 952,