Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Review of Secrets of Millionaire Investor Book by Adam Khoo & Conrad Alvin Lim
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Review of Secrets of Millionaire Investor Book by Adam Khoo & Conrad Alvin Lim

Review of Secrets of Millionaire Investor Book by Adam Khoo & Conrad Alvin Lim

Author: Raymond

Before this book, I had no idea about what were the true techniques to invest in the stock market. When I saw this book on the shelve of bookshops, I immediately turn its pages to check it's content and was pleasantly surprised at the level of detail and coverage of investing in the stock market. Impressed with what I read, I bought it without hesitation. After reading this book and applying some of the lessons taught, I can say that I am a better investor in the stock market now. Before, I was only a rookie. I will explain to you why. This book teaches both the fundamental aspects of selecting stocks which Adam will show you. The technical aspects to trading is illustrated by Conrad who traded his way out of bankruptcy using very good strategies. He easily makes US$5000-US$7000 a month trading stocks and options. That can replace anybody's salary anytime, won't you agree? His record is US$22k++ in a single month. One of the important concepts mentioned early in the book is to invest in the stock market and use the power of compounding. You can be an automatic millionaire by the time you retire using this technique. All you need is patience and some consistency in investing. This was how Warren Buffet became the richest man by investing in the US market and let his investment returns compound. The rest of the book explains four strategies to grow your funds in the stock market depending on which level of an investor you are currently at with the returns and time horizon you are looking at. The first growth strategy is the most basic level for novice investors which teaches you to achieve compounded returns of 10%-12.08% annually by buying the market or buying sectors or industries that are outperforming. The second growth strategy shows you about value investing which can achieve you an annual return of 15%-25%. This method requires you to buy great companies at huge discount and sell them for a huge profit. Warren Buffet uses value investing to pick his stocks. You will learn the nine criteria of value investing to pick stocks that investors like Warren Buffet or George Soros would. The third growth strategy explains to you about momentum investing which you can achieve a higher return of more than 25% at a shorter time like 3 to 6 months. This involves picking stocks that are about to increase in price significantly due to market optimism. Adam shows you seven steps to screen for this kind of stocks. The last growth strategy is the most advanced of all, which allows you to net a handsome 100%-500% returns in one day to 3 months. This strategy involves the buying and selling of stock options which is trading. Trading allows you to make money in any direction, be it up, down or sideways. The authors have dedicated 2 chapters to explain the fundamentals of options and clearly illustrated with examples on a few commonly used strategies for reader. I enjoyed this book very much as it was clearly written and provided a practical approach to investing and trading. This book has given me a good foundation as a beginner to prepare me for more advance strategies and implementation. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to start investing or trade in any stock market and does not know how to start.About the Author:

Raymond Heng is a full time Test Consultant specializing in IT testing (software, hardware, integration). He has experience in manual, automated, performance testing, project & team lead. He is conversant in internet marketing and experienced in driving traffic using SEO, article marketing & blogs. He loves creating digital products. He enjoys investing in stocks, options, raw land. He is also a part time budding author who released his first online guide book on how to succeed on your first date with a Singaporean girl can be found at http://www.express-learner.com/successful_first_date/great-first-date-singapore-girl.htm. He reads widely during his free time, travels and enjoys playing with his children. Visit his personal home page at http://web.singnet.com.sg/~raindeer. His business web site at http://www.express-learner.com provide solutions to help singles make the smoothest transition to dating and courtship to married life.
God's Sovereign Choice: Unconditional Election Chicago's Enigmatic Theatre Scene In An Online Market It's Not About Ameritrade It's All About Cash Gifting! Psychics, Mediums & Clairvoyants Clairvoyancy & Telepathy The Flu Shot: Should I Or Shouldn't I? He's Moved Out For Good and Needs Time to Think Learn English Fast & Free ? - Big Surprise ! Don't Trust Tecnical Indicators Blindly! Van Shelving: It's Not Just For Hippies Greece's Top 5 Tourist Destinations A Beginner's Guide To Snowboarding Success Can't Find You If You're Not There!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.236.217.172) Islamabad / Islamabad Processed in 0.014179 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 4530, 952,
Review of Secrets of Millionaire Investor Book by Adam Khoo & Conrad Alvin Lim Islamabad