Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Massage Alleviate Cramps Sooner
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Massage Alleviate Cramps Sooner

In all my years on this earth, I have only had one massage! Now that I know the many

benefits and history of massage, I'll be looking forward to a series of massages. It is an ancient form of healing and ways of relaxation and rest. It is found in to ancient cultures. Records of different massages go back through the ages in all parts of the world to many ancient civilizations.

Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue, to enhance function and promote relaxation and well-being. Massage became popular in the US in the 1800's and grew in popularity until the 1930's and 40's. With the development of modern medicine, it was discounted as "lesser than". It made a re-appearance in the 1960's and 1970's when nurses began to use it to alleviate pain in patients. In the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta massage was deemed a core medical service and its popularity rose again.

There are many words in many languages that give us the word "massage". I love studying different languages. It's especially exciting when all cultures have the same word and customs. The word comes from the Latin word "friction", as well as from the French word meaning "friction or kneading", and the Arabic word "massage" meaning to touch, feel or handle.

Massages are performed in many different ways and with a variety of ancient remedies. A masseuse will have you either on a table, chair, or a mat, and generally the recipient is unclothed, but may be modestly covered with towels or sheets. If the person is uncomfortable with this, she/he may wear underwear. Some massage therapists use oil, or even, body rocks! Different oils can be used to stimulate blood flow and relaxation along with a variety of other benefits. A body rock can be either cold or warm and coated in different sorts of oils such as fractionated coconut oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, macadamia oil, sesame oil, pecan oil and mustard and aromatherapy oils. What a variety of seemingly unusual remediesMassage Alleviate Cramps Sooner

If you think this is a wide variety of seasonings, oils, mixes, rocks, tables, mats, clothed or not etc, wait until you hear about how many different body parts are used in giving a massage! A massage can be applied by using the masseuse's hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearms or feet. Yes, feet! You can be walked on by someone, and if done properly it can feel good.

One can have an international experience while receiving a massage. Along with oils, feet, stones, hands etc, one must find one's favorite type of massage. You may find that Lomi Lomi massage in Hawaii, Samoan, Shiatsu, Thai or even Chinese massage suits your needs. If not, then maybe try Swedish massage, which, incidentally in Sweden is known as classical massage.

Whatever method of massage you choose, it can help relieve pain, anxiety, depression and a variety of diseases. There is no way to blind-test massage therapy, as the person being tested is going to be touched, and we cannot deny that the sense of touch is very therapeutic by itself. Be sure to try it out and find what type of massage works best for you!

by: Herbert Moranda
Health Insurance For Texas: Who Will Get Help In September? Cheap Health Insurance For Young People - Should I bother getting health insurance? cheap health insurance policy health insurance what to do graduates from college students Pregnancy Massage: Alleviate Soreness Due To Pregnancy More Effectively Jacksonville Chiropractor Alleviates Slipped Disc Pain Safely And Naturally Is Pet Insurance Necessary For The Good Health Of One's Beloved Animal? Your Health Versus Insurance Rates Hip Joint Replacement - The Sole Route To Alleviate Severe Hip Problems Doctor Ratings - Can You Trust Them? Doctor Ratings - Points Of Emphasis In Doctor Ratings Facial Massage: Alleviate Pain More Effectively Hot Stone Massage: Alleviate Hurts Faster
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.93.59.171) / Processed in 0.012493 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3233, 960,