Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist Educates Patients With Online Blog
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist Educates Patients With Online Blog

LOS ANGELES, CA - To further inform patients of important dental health care information

, Dr. Shervin Louie, Los Angeles cosmetic dentist, is pleased to offer his patients a new educational blog via his interactive website. The information-rich blog is full of valuable dental health care information, including tips on managing oral hygiene and steps to a better smile.

"Having an online blog allows me to share important information with my patients. A lot of times, my patients will have similar questions. To better serve my patients, the blog allows me to post important dental information that many may have been wondering about to begin with. I look forward to providing my patients with information they need to better understand their oral health," said Dr. Shervin Louie, dentist in Beverly Hills.

To access Dr. Louie's blog, patients can easily visit the practice's website, or by vising the direct link at http://www.smileinla[dot]com/blog.html. Updated regularly by Dr. Louie, Beverly Hills dentist, the practice blog allows patients to remain up-to-date with important dental health care information. Whether an existing patient, or one searching for a Hollywood dentist, Dr. Louie encourages everyone to take advantage of the important information included in the dental blog.

With the dental industry constantly advancing, Dr. Louie recognizes the importance of keeping his patients and visitors updated with all of the new and exciting things taking place at his practice and in the dental field. As Dr. Shervin Louie, Wilshire Center dentist, continues with his blog, he hopes to promote dental awareness as a vital part of a patient's healthy lifestyle.

Additionally, patients who are also connected to Dr. Louie's social network can gain instant access to updates from the practice's blog. The practice's Facebook and Twitter accounts are directly linked to the educational blog, which allows Dr. Louie, Miracle Mile dentist, to increase patients' understanding of dental information through easily accessible information.

With the launch of the practice's blog, Dr. Shervin Louie, Hollywood dentist, hopes that his patients find it to be helpful, engaging and informational to ensure their best dental health. As always, patients can contact Dr. Louie and his dental staff with any questions or concerns whenever they may arise.

About Shervin M. Louie, DDS: Dr. Shervin Louie is a leading and experienced Los Angeles dentist, serving patients in Hollywood, CA since 1996. Offering dental care in all phases of dentistry, he has received an award for outstanding Service to USC School of Dentistry for the past 10 years. Dr. Louie also accommodates patients needing immediate dental assistance by being an emergency dentist in Los Angeles. Additionally, Dr. Louie is best known for his exceptional work in cosmetic and implant reconstruction. He has an eye for esthetics that is impeccable and is passionate about natural smile transformations. This experience allows him to know and practice above the standard of care in dentistry.

Media Contact:

Dr. Shervin M. Louie, DDS

smile@smileinla[dot]com

321 N. Larchmont Blvd., Suite 622

Los Angeles, CA 90004

323-461-9353

http://www.smileinla[dot]com

by: Gen Wright
Baby Boomers Face Retirement And Dental Issues Teeth Grinding Needs Dental Attention How To Improve Your Confidence With Teeth Whitening Kits Should You Use Over The Counter Teeth Whitening Kits Or See A Dentist? Using Teeth Whitening Gel To Get Whiter Teeth Choosing A Teeth Whitening Product For You Teeth Whitening Kits: An Affordable Solution Maintain Your White Teeth By Regularly Using Teeth Whitening Gel Choosing A Great Aurora Kids Dentist For You Teeth Whitening- Finding The Option That Works For You Replace Your Teeth Effectively With Dental Implants If You Need Dental Supplies Then Go Online To Find High Quality Items Benefits Of Teeth Whitening Pembroke Pines
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.63.145) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.013679 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3412, 964,
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist Educates Patients With Online Blog Columbus