» Travel Insurance » Live Life: Travel and Work in Australia by:Dylan Lautner

Live Life: Travel and Work in Australia by:Dylan Lautner

Live Life: Travel and Work in Australia by:Dylan Lautner

College graduates between the ages of 18 and 30 sometimes need a break

. Maybe a trip to Australia is the best way to spend your well-deserved break. Don't have enough cash to support a year-long holiday? How about working at the same time?

The Australia Working Holiday visa is perfect for this situation. Subclass 402 and Subclass 417 lets tertiary educated people travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months. This arrangement would let you supplement the cost of your travels with a temporary or casual employment.

Working Holiday Visa - Subclass 402 is for people from Malaysia, Thailand, Chile, Turkey and the US. Meanwhile, Working Holiday Visa - Subclass 417 is for people from Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Republic of Cyprus, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Japan, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Malta, Republic of Korea, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Taiwan and the UK.

Once the Australian visa application is granted, you may enter Australia within 3 months of the visa grant date and stay up to 12 months. You may also leave and reenter Australia as much as you want from the first date of entry and within the validity period. Aside from touring and sight seeing, you can undertake temporary work in Australia or study up to four months.

When it comes to taking on a job, there are certain rules to follow for this Australian visa. Any work you have should be temporary. Periods of employment must be broken up by periods of holiday or travel. For instance, you can work for a company for 6 months. After such time, the same agency can refer you to another business, but you cannot work for the same employer. In fact, you should not work for longer than 6 months in the same position, in the same location and doing the same work. However, if it cannot be avoided, you need to secure permission to take on work from the same employer for more than the given period.

If your purpose for visiting the country is to work in Australia, then a business visa may be more suitable for you. The Australian working holiday is a visa that lets you have fun and earn money at the same time.

About the author

Dylan Lautner guest:  register | login | search     IP( Pernambuco / Sao Lourenco da Mata Processed in 0.017373 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2405, 954,
Live Life: Travel and Work in Australia by:Dylan Lautner Sao Lourenco da Mata