Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Life, Fun, And A Plastic Ice Bucket
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Life, Fun, And A Plastic Ice Bucket

Life, Fun, And A Plastic Ice Bucket

I like to travel. I like going around to faraway places and seeing what each new city, town or metropolitan center has to show me. In the big cities I like to stay in comfortable hotels that let me live the life I do not really get to experience on a daily basis. The five star service and treatment, the lush and lavish hotel room complete with a couch, chairs, work desk, an accompanying metal trash can and more. And the bed; the lovely and sinfully comfortable bed. Almost as a tradition the moment after I set down my luggage a jump face first into the bed. It feels great every single time I do it and I doubt I will get tired of it any time soon.

Usually after that little random outburst of merriment I clean out the plastic ice bucket and fill it with ice. While I may want to say I only use that to chill my favorite brands of soda, the truth is I use it to keep the bottles of my favorite beers cold. And I always make sure to refill the plastic ice bucket with fresh ice for the times I have company come over for some cold refreshments.

The writing desks never cease to surprise me with how professional they look. They can easily be found in the room of someone who owns a Fortune 500 company or is its Chief Executive Officer. There is always a lamp with the latest green light bulbs, a genuine leather desk blotter, a notepad holder with paper, fancy ballpoint pen, and various documents pertaining to the hotel and its amenities. Truth be told, I make use of this luxury item as well. I would place my laptop on the desk and write away until there is nothing left to say. If I have to make notes for something important I tear out a sheet from the leather notepad holder and write on it. Since I am playing for the luxurious room it only makes sense for me take advantage of as much as I can.

Staying in a five star hotel is far from being cheap, you get topnotch hospitality and accommodations that make you feel like a king. And since you are going to be staying there for a while, you will be doing yourself a favor by living it up. Enjoy your next hotel stay.

by: Mark Etinger
Living A Comfy Life In Spacious Bungalows And Apartments In Baner Pune Lifestyle And Diet Mistakes Harmful To Building Muscle Make Money From Home - Change Your Future And Your Life In A Positive Way Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited Useful Ways To Stop Smoking And Get Back Your Life Lifechoice Portable Oxygen And Eclipse Portable Oxygen Keep Your Life Insurance Proceeds For Your Beneficiary And Out Of Your Estate What Is Life Insurance Avoid Septic Tank Issues And Increase Its Life Timely Car Repairs Save Life And Money As Well Hypnotism As A Powerful Tool To Eradicate Ill Habits And Offering A Meaning To Your Life Even The Elders Can Enjoy Life With A Good Travel Insurance Aviva Life Insurance Co. India Private Ltd
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.237.189.116) Shandong / Yantai Processed in 0.012076 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2143, 953,
Life, Fun, And A Plastic Ice Bucket Yantai