Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How To Trade Futures In 12 Minutes Or Less
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Trade Futures In 12 Minutes Or Less

Hello Traders,

I have told you to trade emini futures. You will need a small amount of money, just $2,500 to open an account, and learn to trade emini futures.

I have received back literally dozens of e-mails asking how to trade, tell us how.

Today, I am going to give you one of the most important tools you will need as you start to learn to trade emini futures...pivots.

How did I discover futures pivots? It took me years of trading, talking with those who would know. By the way, I lost a lot of money finding out.

There is an old adage in the trading game: "If you have not lost money, you cannot call yourself a trader." Let me tell you, I fully qualify to call myself a "trader."

That also means I found out the hard way what works ... and what does not work. When I talk about being a "12-minute trader," that refers to the maximum amount of time I spend in the markets each day, as that is all I need to make the returns I want.

Does this type of trading sound like it is for you? If so, read on.

What are Futures Pivots, and How Do They Affect Trading?

Lets talk about that momentarily. First, we have to be aware of the environment that we trade them in.

To understand the importance of pivots trading, you must first realize that the market is very controlled. I might even say that it is completely controlled. If it were not a completely controlled trading environment, billions of shares and contracts would not be able to change hands every day so efficiently.

You say you don't agree that the market is controlled? Let me show you an example of how it works.

At the end of August 2010, the Market began to go up. For months the Market hadn't moved an inch. Then suddenly in a couple of months, the Market skyrocketed. The exact date it started to soar is the day after Labor Day weekend.

Go look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) up to August 2010. Flat, completely flat. On August 31, the Dow was at 10014. By November 5, the Dow was at 11,444. That is 1400 points in 2 months. 2 months! Yet from the beginning of June to the end of August, 3 months, the Market moved about 100 points. Why move so dramatically at the end of year? Can you say brokerage bonuses?

The Most Important 12 Minutes During Your Trading Day

What is the point of the story, and how does it help you be a 12-minute trader? The point is: the market is controlled. The market "insiders" know where they want the Market to go, and how fast they want it to get there.

There are specific trading rules they follow, one of the most important is pivots.

Here is the trick if you want to be a 12-minute trader: Just learn the rules.

Trade when insiders trade ... buy when insiders buy ... sell when insiders sell. Be a shadow in the market. Follow the markets' rules.

Pivots are support and resistance price levels that market insiders every day to control how high or how low the market will go on any given trading day.

There are actually 17 pivots -- nine inter-day (occurring over several days), and eight intraday (occurring in just one day).

The futures market insiders use futures pivots, and the stock market insiders use stock market pivots. To be successful trading just 12-minute trader, you need pivots on your chart to tell you where the market could go up or down. How often does the market arrive at pivots like this? In fact, this is the norm, not the exception. Is that often enough for you? It could be if you knew how to identify the pivots and, better, what to do when they occur.
Shop Online and Get Some Reasonable Dresses Nike 6.0 Clothing's By Nucleus Online Online Reverse Number Lookup Directory –get Useful Details for Landline and cell phone Super 15 Rugby!! Highlanders vs Cheetahs live stream online Get Expert Advice on Stock Trading through a Day Trade Course The Incredible 3 Quick Money Making Ideas to Make Money Online Today Revealed Receive money to Take Free Studies Online Legitimate Free Online Jobs Online Counseling Degree Opportunities and Requirements Applying for Bad Credit Loans Online Information About Online Counseling Photography Course Online - Light Up The Sky With Your Amazing Fireworks Shots! Get Your Psychology Degrees Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.138.144) / Processed in 0.013314 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3774, 973,