Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » How To Reduce Stress And Achieve Work-life Balance Part 4
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Reduce Stress And Achieve Work-life Balance Part 4

You know how hard you work. Do you feel like you're drowning, though? Are you coping with stress well? How do you achieve work-life balance, you ask? I have some tips to reduce stress so you can prosper in your business and at home. You have to think about this: What are the things in your business that are draining your time? What do you dislike or even hate doing? You have to do these tasks, so you've GOT to get them done but by somebody else! That's your secret.

At home, what are the things you abhor doing? For years, I was making a transition and slowly giving up pieces of our housecleaning to a cleaning lady--first the dusting, then the baseboards; then the bathrooms. I'm happy to tell you that now, I don't lift a finger to clean in our home! You see, I realized something very important. I wanted to be able to write more articles and more books, and if I started cleaning, I was wasting valuable writing time.

When you get really clear about what you want and what your mission is, you are on your way to work-life balance. And women, listen up! Do you really think that having a spic-and-span bathroom floor is the legacy you are meant to leave in this world? Really, think about it! Is your eulogy going to note that you had a neat and dust-free house?

Here's what I have to say. So what if your house is as dusty as the Pyramids at Giza?? That means you're creative, you're creating with your creative capital, and you had to give up time wasters. Remember, when you're at a potluck, you have to take something off your plate to be able to have room for something else that is delectable.

Think of it like this: To use the food metaphor, what are your favorite foods on your plate? What are the dishes you relish eating? And what, on the other hand, are the things you would gladly slip under the table to give to the dog? Get clear on which is which. Then take the stuff you hate eating and get it off your plate so you can pile on the delectables.

Such is writing for me; I completely enjoy doing it and hours go by before I even notice. Good writing can turn into new material when refurbished, revamped, and repackaged into another form. It is one of the best ways I can capture and share my knowledge and message with clients and prospects. The moment I stop writing is the moment I stop providing value to those I serve.

So what does this mean to you? I have some good and bad news for you. The bad news is you've got to learn how to delegate the tasks you don't like that consume your time, energy, money, and resources. These tasks are taking you away from revenue-generating activities that only you can perform and thus wreaking havoc on your business success--and profits.

The good news is that I've got a special formula that will help you figure out how to delegate this junk out and therefore reduce stress. Keep an eye out for part 5 in this series and you'll be well on your way to less stress and more work-life balance in your business and beyond..

by: Dr Barnsley Brown
Learn Why Insurance Is So Important In Your Life Life Insurance: Your Smartest Investment Online Care Insurance Quotes: The Best Options Spy Ear Make Your Life Easier And Much More Convenient Book Your Maui Bed And Breakfast For The Vacation Of A Lifetime Figure Out What Sort Of Life Insurance You Desired Life Insurance Is Key Just Before You Expire What Are Lifetime Learning Tax Credits? How Do They Work And Who Is Eligible? Obtain Archival Print Life And Color With Pigment-based Ink A Sophisticated And Convenient Roman Life With Rome Real Estate Consult With A Chicago Insurance Law Attorney Before Accepting The Terms Of A Life Insurance Settlem Photographing And Exhibiting Wildlife Pictures Producing A Wholesome Lifestyle And Strengthening Self Confidence With Kids Dance Class Programs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.187.103) / Processed in 0.012925 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3158, 953,