Insurances.net
Insurances.net » Health Insurance » Health Plan Definitions – Six Coverage Alternatives
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Family Insurance Health Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Buying Insurance Accident Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Mobile Insurance Internet Insurance Pregnant Insurance Dental Insurance Children Insurance Baby Insurance Employee Insurance Liability Insurance Pet Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others

Health Plan Definitions – Six Coverage Alternatives

Health Plan Definitions – Six Coverage Alternatives
Share:    

Author: saichon sannok

They want to know health insurance, but want, what options do you have? You know your options, but want to know the difference between the different plans? If you selected "yes" to either of these questions, the following definitions to be six health plan will greatly benefit from as you decide on health care alternatives. 1. COBRA: COBRA stands for Consolidated Omnibus Act Budget Reconciliation. It is a policy that gives you the opportunity to continueYour current health plan (ie, the health insurance from your former employer provided). Here's the rub: With COBRA you pay now for 100% of the cost! You can choose 60 days after your departure, "" COBRA coverage. COBRA coverage is up to 18 months. 2. Fee for service: A health insurance where you pay a certain percentage of one of the costs for each service. As an example, you pay 25% of costsVisit to the doctor, hospital or prescription, and the insurance pays the remaining 75%. Fee for service health insurance plans have been replaced largely by managed care plans in the United States. Fee for the service of health insurance is also known as indemnity insurance. 3. High-Risk Pools: Health Insurance through, provided the person shall include that have been denied health insurance due to aexisting disease. High-risk pools, usually in the form of an HMO or PPO, and the premiums are limited to a certain level. About 30 states offer high risk pools. High-risk pools can be tricky, because many countries are providing these programs use different names to describe. 4. Managed Care: Managed Care "plans" (also known as "organizations" insurance "or" Company ") are the most common type of health insurance in the United States. There arehealth plan actually three definitions contained in Managed Care: Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) and Point of Service (POS) plans. Managed care plans employ the concept of a network to a group of doctors, hospitals, relates, and other healthcare providers. If insured underhttp://www.healthplan.pannipa.com/2009/10/health-plan-definitions-six-coverage-alternatives/About the Author:
Low Cost Health Plans – Lower Your Premium and Keep Good Coverage With HSA’s Low Cost Health Plan – Quality Coverage at a Low Price How to talk to your Doctor? Natural PCOS Remedies That Alleviate Pain & Balance Your Hormones Questions To Ask Your Doctor About Your Asthma How to get skinny fast - Your keys to a Beach Body by Summer How To Find The Right Doctor For You In Canada Orthotics Can Alleviate Or Cure Knee And Hip Pain How Can I Find The Best Liposuction Doctor? Alleviate Back Pain for Restful Sleep by:Chris Robertson Alleviate Your Aches and Pains by:Steven A Johnson How to Alleviate Dry Skin, Eczema and Dermatitis by:Judy Aulin How To Alleviate Actual Menopausal Symptoms
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(35.175.180.108) / Processed in 0.018826 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2624, 960,
Health Plan Definitions – Six Coverage Alternatives