Getting Pregnant In A Few Easy Steps
Getting pregnant is not a joke nor is it a game. Having a baby requires a lot of responsibility, not to mention countless sacrifices. Rates of unwanted pregnancies have skyrocketed over the past few years, with most cases concerning teenagers and those unprepared to have babies. It is unfortunate that those who still aren't up for the task of taking care of a child are those who are getting impregnated. There are plenty of women around the world who yearn to have a child but they couldn't do so due to a number of reasons.
If you are one of these women who are having a hard time having a baby with her partner, follow these tips so your dream of conception can finally happen.
1. First and foremost, if you have taken contraceptives in the past, make sure that the chemicals are completely drained from your body. There are certain brands that tend to stay in a person's system for a certain amount of time, thus it is wise to ask your doctor for the best way to flush out the contraceptives.
2. Before doing anything else, you need to analyze your body if it is ready to experience pregnancy. Some women have a hard time conceiving a baby due to their poor health. Make sure that you exercise regularly, maintain a proper diet, and stay away from cigarettes and liquor. Those with diabetes and high blood pressure ought to seek help from a physician before attempting to get pregnant. Otherwise, certain complications may arise.
3. The next step is the most obvious. Getting pregnant involves sexual intercourse. Sure, there are numerous artificial methods to unite the male and the female sex cells, but unprotected sexual intercourse is the easiest and cheapest way to conceive a baby. Women who are in good shape should prefer natural pregnancy above all else.
4. When is the best time for you and your partner to copulate? Research suggests that doing so five days before your ovulation increase the chances of impregnation. Your ovulation occurs during your menstrual period.
5. Of course, proper diet should be observed during this time. You will need to eat lots of healthy foods in order to ensure your overall wellbeing and to prepare your body for the pregnancy as well. You will also need to eat foods that help enhance your fertility.
a. You should avoid all types of alcoholic drinks for two months before you attempt to get pregnant.
b. Too much caffeine in the body also prohibits the body to conceive properly, so stay away from coffee.
c. It goes without saying that drugs and other harmful medicinal products lessen your chances to get pregnant.
d. In order to be successful in getting pregnant, you will need to have a diet that consists of plant-based foods such as nuts, fruits, grains, and vegetables. Your body will need as much antioxidants as it possibly can in order to strengthen the lining of your uterine. Furthermore, protein also helps you conceive, so stock up on chicken, tofu, eggs and even seafood.
by: Shawni Groezinger