Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Jennifer Aniston Is Pregnant In Smartwater Video
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Jennifer Aniston Is Pregnant In Smartwater Video

After much speculation and swirling rumors, Jennifer Aniston finally sports a baby bump

, but only for a new spoof video that happens to be a SmartWater ad.

The 43-year-old actress, whose alleged pregnancy was a regular subject in the celebrity magazines, appears in the Alek Keshishian directed video with a huge bump. Playing an imaginary version of herself, Jenny is heavily pregnant with triplets, but she is meticulously hiding her current state from the public eye with a girdle.

The truth on what happens behind the walls of Aniston's home comes to light only after a security cam footage is stolen from her Californian house.

The video starts with an American Idol host, Ryan Seacrest, making a mock news report, according to which Aniston's security tapes have been stolen and leaked online by an unknown source. And the recording itself reveals the star's biggest and darkest secrets. Hope you are ready read on and check them out.... Jennifer Aniston Is Pregnant In Smartwater Video

Next it's shown a black and white surveillance footage that gives sight of Jenny climbing inside of her new car - that she crashes it in the garage - and getting back to the house again, because she forgot to drink her SmartWater.

Then the great revelation follows, i.e., the much-talked about baby bump that haunts the Friends star ever since she got engaged with Justin Theroux.

However, the hilarious footage reveals more than snaps from her belly. It also includes a hilarious cameo of the late night host Jimmy Kimmel, who pretends to be Aniston's older son, the younger one being an alien.

Wearing floaties and a snorkel mask, Jimmy cries: 'You always make me hide, I think you're ashamed someone will see me.'

I bet this scene will steal a smile from your face that will linger on until the very end of the video.

As the 2-minute ad nears to its end, Jennifer takes off her fake hair as she is standing in front a mirror, saying: 'Good night Rachel.'

And for those who are less familiar with it, in the fake-hair scene Aniston is alluding to Rachel Green's well-known hairdo that became as famous as the character itself.

In the end, the product tag-line flashes up: 'Even more refreshing than the truth.'

The first time Jennifer signed on as a SmartWater spokewoman was in 2012, while in 2011, the water-manufacturer released many viral ads and memes featuring her. If you wanna find out more about Jennifer Aniston, stay tuned!

by: Emilija Spirkoska
Shakira Is Pregnant! Some Type Of One-piece Can Be Quite A Different Amazing Pregnant Best Tips On Getting Pregnant: Pregnancy Advice Diminishing Back Tenderness While Being Pregnant Management Of Herpes In Being Pregnant Best Christmas Ideas For A Pregnant Woman Issues With Gaining Pregnant The Most Recommended Methods to Get Pregnant Quick How to Increase Chances of Getting Pregnant Fast and Easy Want to Know How to Get Pregnant Quickly? - 3 Natural Proven Tips to Help You Succeed How To Get Pregnant - How You Can Get Pregnant Naturally The Most Common Birth Defects Linked To Antidepressant Use By Pregnant Women The most Opportune age for Getting Pregnant!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.201.64.238) / Processed in 0.012199 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2600, 955,