Geneva the City of Billionaires by:Rene Murmann
Geneva is one of the wealthiest cities in the world
, which is why it attracts many tourists from all over the globe. It is one of the most loved tourist destinations because of its magical sceneries and wonderful nature. Switzerland, the country where Geneva is located, is generally a great place to travel, and the city of Geneva ranks first on the best places to visit when traveling to this country.
Aside from perfect tourist attractions, Geneva is home to many international organizations in the world, such as the United Nations, the World Trade Organization and Red Cross. You may opt to visit these places or take a tour on the most popular world organizations known all over the world. This is one of the reasons why services in Geneva are the best compared to other places. In hotels for instance, they cater the best foods and services than you will ever experience.
Tourist places in Geneva range from breathtaking views of nature, beautiful parks, huge buildings and churches, and other exciting places of interest. If you are planning to visit Geneva, here are some tourist attractions that you may visit:
1. Lake Geneva This is a perfect spot to visit if you want to just relax and enjoy a breathtaking view of the lake of Geneva. This is one great place for recreation and relaxation. There are several snack bars and restaurants nearby that you may enjoy visiting. Lake cruises are also available for those who want a tour around the lake. Skis and other water rides are also available.
2. Bastions Park This is where the very first university in Geneva is located. College students crowd this place, which makes it a good place for recreation. Here you can find life size chess boards that you can enjoy with your family or friends. Chess masters both young and old visit this place.
3. Saint Pierre Cathedral This took more than four hundred years to build, which make it a historical place for Geneva. Its basement has an Archaeological museum that has relics and other antique artifacts which date back to 300 A.D.
4. Russian Church The architectural design of this church is awesome and inspiring. The church is topped with onion-shaped golden domes that have awed many tourists who visit Geneva.
5. Modern Contemporary Art Museum This museum exhibits the most modern art collections, which are updated three times a year. This is a very popular tourist attraction because they have one of the best art exhibits in the world.
There are many other great places to visit in Geneva. The place portrays a simple life, far from the chaotic life in the metropolis. It offers the most breathtaking view of nature. Although it is a city, the marvelous city of Geneva is still home to the most beautiful old relics and buildings. The place is stunning, and visiting some of Geneva's tourist attractions will simply be memorable and fun for you. What is also great about Geneva is that prices can be inexpensive yet they still offer the best services.
About the author
High End Travel Switzerland http://www.high-end-travel-switzerland.com
showcases all the wonderful reasons to travel to this beautiful country. Find out about more of the extraordinary cities of Switzerland: http://www.high-end-travel-switzerland.com/Swiss-Cities.html
Planning for the Perfect Beach Vacation by:Roscar Cunanan How to Sleep on an Airplane by:Roseanna Leaton How to Save Money for Traveling by:Teeny Ingberg Red Hot Easter - Paul Gartside, Simon Collins and Andy Whymark by:Paul Gartside Yosemite Visit To-See List by:Shawn Collin How to get Vietnam VISA? by:Thuy NGUYEN How to Make a Holiday in Cancun Mexico a Reality by:Tom Budniak Your gap year guide to travel in Australia by:Bruce Haxton Utilize a Tour Operator for Your Next Trip by:Jennifer Bailey Philadelphia Travel Guide by:Julie Bowman Why You Still Need a Holiday in a Recession by:Kayla Reid Most Popular Curios Bought by Foreigners Visiting South Africa by:Kayla Reid Africa - The Wild Continent - Africian Safaris by:Kelly Warner