Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Becoming a Personal Stylist or Shopper
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Becoming a Personal Stylist or Shopper

If you are contemplating the idea of becoming a personal stylist, you may have lots of questions about the advantages and disadvantages and will need to know it's the right thing for you before a final decision. As a personal stylist and image consultant for the past ten years I hope I can give you some insight into whether it's right for you.Passion for fashion?I think that just like excellent teachers are born not made, so are fantastic personal stylists. Training courses are needed to provide you with the right tools to do the job, but a strong passion for what you do is essential. Do you love shopping, watching Gok Wan and reading fashion magazines? Do you like clothes and make-up yourself? If you're a very visual person and love people-watching, this is a good start. If you've helped friends or family in the past with their clothes and make-up, personal styling could be just the job for you. Enthusiastic and energetic?Personal stylists need to be energetic and extroverted. I deal with many different clients in a week, many of them with little self-confidence and low self-esteem. It is important to be able to keep your own energy levels up as you strive to be inspirational and motivational to others. Often I will be speaking to large groups of people at major events or carrying out marketing presentations where energy and enthusiasm can make the difference between average and great performances. Speaking to large groups doesn't fill me with dread but gives me a buzz! A big part of my work is dealing with new clients and being good with people means I can quickly build rapport with them. A friendly manner is necessary to help people open up quickly so you can understand more about them and their needs. Self-motivated and organised?Being a self-employed personal stylist is wonderful in many ways: you get to work the hours that you want to work so it can work well alongside other commitments or as a full time career. However, you must be self-motivated and organised. At the end of the day there is no boss but yourself to pat you on the back and tell you that you're doing a good job. On the other hand, the thank-you messages you get from transformed clients is rewarding and motivating in itself. If you're not an organised person you can find that you miss opportunities so it's a good idea to plan a whole year ahead, making sure that you have a strategy for the year's major events such as Mother's Day. You will need to make sure you plan wisely and allocate time for seeing clients, marketing, book-keeping etc. as well as time for your other commitments.So if you would still like to become a personal stylist and shopper, why not find out more about the training courses available?
Why It Is Best To Use An MN Personal Injury Attorney Personal Injury: What Are Good Samaritan Laws? When to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney? Hiring the Right Personal Injury Attorney How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me? Personal Injuries Attorney Necessary When Damage on the Position Personal Injury – Legal Negligence Personal Injury insurance Company Conserve a Several Bucks Transforming Your Personal Oil Who Needs Personal Shoppers? Caregivers Are Very Special People With Great Personal Skills Benefits of Having a Personal Mentor / Guide In Your Life Personal Statement Sample
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.40.207) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012104 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2833, 967,
Becoming a Personal Stylist or Shopper Alagoa Nova