Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Personal Statement Sample
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Personal Statement Sample

Intended Major

I intended to major in Applied Mathematics (a combination of Mathematics and Economics). I developed the interest for this subject p because, since my childhood I desired to become a business leader in future. Secondly, I developed the interest in Applied Mathematics due to my endless interest in making valid economic decision to spear head my business objectives in future. Therefore, by studying a combination of mathematics and economics I would be able to comprehend models of economic planning in business operations (Aarhus Universitet. 2009).With the economic recession today, I thought of something I could do to shape the economic situation of the society around me, and resolved therefore that applied mathematics is the way forward.

Experience DescriptionPersonal Statement Sample

At age of 22 I was managing a company in Korea which involved in manufacturing of office items, such as mouse pads. I had employed two people to assist me in running the business. I could make a substantial profit from the business. Being unskilled at that time with little knowledge in the industry, and realizing profits I thought I comprised a major business potential given the chance to major in this particular profession. I made positive business decisions that enabled the business to realize a considerable profit. I even came to realize that the product manger admired my work and suggested that I should endeavor to pursue a related course in order to acquire the vital, important, and substantial professional skills.

However, as young unskilled business leader, I faced a number of challenges ranging from employees' supervision and their motivation to serious and detrimental competition from already established companies with the similar product line. I had no idea on how to apply the Maslow's theory of hierarchy in an aim to motivate the two employees. I tried to incorporate the components of marketing mix (price, promotion, product, and place) in the company's marketing in order to achieve competitive advantage over the other competitors. The established competitors continued to enjoy from the aspect of customer loyalty, an aspect which our company lacked due to its novelty in the market.

Therefore, as a young man I felt that I should pursue the above mentioned major in order to equip myself with adequate business skills in overcoming the challenges that come along with the business sustainability, thereby safeguarding the competitive market advantage.
Why Do You Need To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer? Steps in a Personal Injury Trial Personal Savings Accounts Is Essential When Should I Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer Personal Trainers - Important Things You Need to Know Hire a Personal Trainer in West Chester A Guide To Get The Best Service From A Personal Injury Attorney? Non Owner Insurance Companies The 10 Keys to Personal Power by brian tracy Finding the Cheapest Non Owner Insurance If You Own It, Insure It The Benefits Of Having A Personal Injury Attorney Duluth GA What a tea kettle have the ability to do for you personally?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.174.156) / Processed in 0.012289 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2581, 967,