Bali Vacation Packages Deliver Memories That Last by:Raymond Horsfall
When the ancient temples and stunning volcanic mountains of Bali are on a holiday agenda, the memories that are made will last a lifetime. If the desire is to pack every incredible sight possible into a trip to this legendary island is the plan, Bali vacation packages will deliver.
No matter what part of this island is visited during a trip to Bali, holidaymakers are likely to discover that packages are the way to go. Whilst actual inclusions in Bali vacation packages will vary, they generally include accommodations and tours that are more than worth taking. The coupling of both can help vacationers keep costs low and adventure high.
When Bali is the destination, travellers will find breathtaking sights around almost every corner. Some of the top stops to make memories in include:
* The Bali Butterfly Park - Located in Tabanan, this destination offers visitors to Bali a chance to explore expansive gardens that are home to hundreds of beautifully coloured butterflies.
* The Bali Bird Park - This stop in Batubulan boasts more than a thousand birds in a single location, including many rare species found only in Indonesia.
* Mount Agung - Also known as Gunung Agung this is Bali's highest mountain and home to an active volcano. Called the "navel of the world," this mountain holds a sacred place in the religious life of many Balinese. It is said to have been erected by the Gods to serve as a viewing point for them down upon the world. The Hindu temple Pura Besakih is located on this mountain. Dating back more than 1,000 years, the temple was erected to honour Vishnu, Brahma and Agung. The temple is located within a complex of other sanctuaries that serve other gods in the Hindu religion.
* Gunung Batur - This is another active volcano revered by the Balinese for its religious significance. Whereas Mount Agung is seen as the male, Gunung Batur is the "female."
* Klungkung Royal Palace - This reconstruction of the historic palace serves as a reminder of what once was. The site offers holidaymakers a chance to take in breathtaking gardens, courtyards and more.
* The beaches - Throughout the island, those on a Bali holiday will discover pristine beach after pristine beach. Each, however, offers its own distinct charms. Sanur Beach, for example, is known as a tranquil destination that is ideal for quiet walks, wind surfing, swimming and parasailing. On the other hand, Katu Beach might not offer a lagoon feel, but it's famous for surfing and its incredibly white sands.
* The Elephant Safari Park - This world renowned stop in Bali, near Ubud, offers visitors a chance to get up close and personal with these gentle giants. The park offers elephant rides, a show and a chance for holidaymakers to learn more about this creature and its long history. In fact, the park boasts a 15,000-year-old mammoth skeleton.
With its beautiful landscapes, unique history and incredible attractions, Bali offers holidaymakers the opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime. When Bali vacation packages are booked, dreams of adventure come true.
About the author
Looking to book holidays to Bali? Then find Bali hotel accommodation, other tourism resources and Bali island tours with Bali Dream Tours. Make online bookings for hotels and villas in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tuban, Seminyak, Ubud, Kuta, Sanur and other areas of Bali by visiting http://www.balidreamtours.com