Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Back Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Back Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively

Back Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively

Ouch, my back hurts! Have you ever felt you couldn't move all because of your aching back

? I know both my husband and I have. We can both trace long familial issues with backs. A back massage feels good. Probably the best type of therapy for backs is acupressure (acupuncture & pressure combined). In the United States there are plenty of spots where you can book yourself in for a luxurious massage for either 30, 45 or 60 minutes. You can even go for longer periods. These massages are very good for the body, mind and soul.

Back pain, as well as many other pains and have been greatly reduced by massages. Massage therapists have practiced this art throughout the world. Chinese records dating back 5,000 years show that it has been in practice. Many ancients such as Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied many forms of massage, and even Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Back massage works great! There are a variety of methods, over 250 to be precise, to cure different ailments.

Back massage, as well as other massage techniques became popular in the US in the 1800's and grew in popularity until around the 1930's and 40's. The development of modern medicine discounted the benefits of it. Massage made a re-appearance in the 1960's and 1970's when nurses began to use it to alleviate pain in their patients. In the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta massage was deemed a core medical service.

In my many life experiences, my first "massage" was not all it could have been. Having had more massages than my first one, I realize, it actually is great. I was the subject of a lady who was learning. I worked at a health club and she needed volunteers. I, as the low person on the totem pole, was elected to be the "it". I had no idea what a therapeutic massage involved. Well, this was no relaxing back massage. I had to put up with the noise of two rowdy little boys while their mother practiced on me! I opted for the clothes-on option! Yes, there is a no-clothes option which involves the subject being nude, but covered by towels and blankets. This was my first massage.Back Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively

Anyway, one must find one's favorite type of massage. Not only are there many ways and oils that can be used, but it can be cultural. It can be an international experience. You may find that Lomi Lomi massage from Hawaii, Samoan, Shiatsu, Thai or even Chinese massage suits your needs. If not, then maybe try Swedish massage, which, n Sweden is known as classical massage. Whatever ails you, you will have a relaxing time finding which back massage will suit you. We cannot blind test massage, as the sense of touch in itself is therapeutic and relaxing, as well as healing. Have fun, finding what works for you!

by: Fred Haines
Alleviate Pain Faster With A Massage The Smart Move is to Buy Your Own Texas Health Insurance Policy How private health insurance works for you! All about private health insurance Massage Therapists: Alleviate Hurts Sooner With The Help Of A Professional Meet Certified Doctor Before Start Using Phentermine. Private Health Insurance - Health Insurance Options Private Health Insurance in Australia Health Insurance For Older People - How Do I get Cheaper Insurance Cover? Cheap Health Insurance For Single Moms - How You Can Save Money Save on Your Health Insurance Cost with PlanPrescriber Coupon Codes Buying Health Insurance With Diabetes Finding Health Insurance That Is Good For Both Body And Wallet
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.227.0.245) District Of Columbia / Washington Processed in 0.012716 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2868, 960,
Back Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively Washington