» Travel Insurance » A Trip Worth Your While by:Dylan Lautner

A Trip Worth Your While by:Dylan Lautner

A Trip Worth Your While by:Dylan Lautner

If you have relatives in Australia that you really miss

, a family sponsored visa is a great way to finally see them. This single-entry visa is valid for stays ranging form three months up to 12 months - depending on what's granted at the point of entry.

You can use this visitor short stay visa to check on family and friends that you haven't seen in a while. Of course, you can also engage in tourist activities like seeing the sights and exploring the wonders of Australia. While you're in the country, don't forget to sample the excellent food. This visitor visa can also be used to study for up to three months.

To be able to apply for Subclass 679, you need to have an eligible sponsor. If you're planning to bring your other family members along, they also need to complete separate application forms. Your relative in Australia needs to lodge the application for you.

It is important to note that there are also eligibility requirements for your sponsor. A sponsor can only sponsor one person at a time. If he or she is a relative, it can be fore one family unit at a time. A family unit is composed of the head of the family, the spouse and dependent children. Other family members may also be included in the family unit if they have evidence that they are fully dependent on the head of the family.
A Trip Worth Your While by:Dylan Lautner

The visitor visa sponsor must also be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident, 18-years-old or above, and has been living in Australia for a reasonable period - usually 2 years.

Sponsors must also either be a relative (spouse, parent, child, brother, sister, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or "step" or adopted equivalent), a member of an Australian parliament, an authorized person representing a Commowealth, State or Territory or a local government mayor.

Finally, the visa processing officer may decide, on a case by case basis, to ask for a security bond as assurance that the visa holder will depart Australia upon expiration of granted stay. The amount can range anywhere from $5000 to $15000 per person. It has to be paid in full in Australia before a decision can be made on the application. The amount will be refunded once the visitor has left the country.

About the author

Dylan Lautner is a Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, he is also a writer.


Article Source: guest:  register | login | search     IP( Aguascalientes / Aguascalientes Processed in 0.016910 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2722, 954,
A Trip Worth Your While by:Dylan Lautner Aguascalientes