Insurances.net
insurances.net » Medical Insurance » You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty

Author: The Water Store

Don't Treat Thirst with Medication "Medical professionals of today do not understand the vital roles of water in the human body. Medications are palliatives. They are not designed to cure the degenerative disease of the human body. The current practice of clinical medicine is based on the application of pharmacological chemistry to the human body. At the medical school, more than six hundred teaching hours are allocated to the use of pharmaceutical products. Only a few hours are allocated to instructions on diet and nutrition. The simple true is that dehydration can cause diseases. Everyone knows that water is good for the body. They seem not to know how essential it is to one's well-being. They do not know what happens to the body if it does not receive its daily need of water." "We misinterpret thirst signals as pain, and treat them with drugs which silence instead of cure the problem. Because dehydration eventually causes loss of some functions, the various signals given by water distribution system regulators during severe and lasting dehydration have been translated as indicators of unknown disease conditions of the body. I discovered that histamine is a vital chemical messenger in the brain. Histamine has a most important function not written about in medical textbooks. It is in charge of water intake and drought management in the body. It is less active when the body is fully hydrated, and becomes increasingly active when the body becomes dehydrated. To hush the body's call for water by masking the symptoms with drugs is like turning out the dashboard light that signal us that our car is about to overheat." "Every function inside the body is regulated by and depends on water. Water must be available to carry vital elements, oxygen, hormones, and chemical massages to all parts of the body. Without sufficient water to wet all parts equally, some more remote parts of the body will not receive the vital elements that water supplies. Without sufficient water to constantly wet all parts, your body's drought-management system kicks into action. The histamine-directed chemical messenger systems are activated to arrange a new, low quota of water for the drought-stricken area. When histamine and its subordinate "drought managers" come across pain-sensing nerves, they cause pain. This is why dehydration produces pain as its first alarm signal. If the dehydration persists and is not corrected naturally with water, it becomes symptom-producing and, in time, develops into a disease condition." To learn about the right water for your body, visit www.brandonstetner.comAbout the Author:
# 2 I recently tried cbd full spectrum gummies in search the first leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my desire and be in the land of nod issues without any notable side effects. The lubricator was easy to use, with legible dosage instructions. It had a kindly, earthy taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked upgrading in my all-inclusive well-being, instinct more languorous and rested. I cognizant the regular approach to wellness CBD offers and representation to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 12:37  reply
Necessities Of Medicare Coverage In Your Life The Best Protection For Your Family Can Be Found In Major Medical Insurance Plans Medigap Insurance And The Best Medical Coverage Doctor Felice Review Bloomfield, Ct - Safe Breast Lift Surgery Generic Danazol Online, Danocrine, Pain Medicine Protecting Yourself With Proper Medical Coverage 2009 Development Trend Of China's Auto Market Of 3 - Medical Disposables Products GIVING EVERYDAY LIVING A MAKEOVER THROUGH MEDICAL TOURISM Cancer treatment can be cheaper through Medical Tourism Hypnosis For Pain Control in Child Birth by:Roseanna Leaton What Is Medicare Part D Coverage Gap? Family Medical Insurance Plans: Learning When You Ought To Choose Certain Types Of Insurance Policie Why You Need A Visitors Medical Insurance?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.190.101) / Processed in 0.012894 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2840, 963,