Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Yang leads, Kerr chasing at LPGA Tour Championship
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Yang leads, Kerr chasing at LPGA Tour Championship

ORLANDO (AP) Cristie Kerr was a high school teenager the last time an American woman accomplished what she has a chance to do Sunday.

Kerr is making a move to become the first American in 16 years to win LPGA player of the year, trailing leader Amy Yang by three strokes entering the final round of the LPGA Tour Championship.

"Everybody can imagine how much it would mean to me and for American discount golf clubs ," Kerr said.

Five in the field had a chance to grab the honors plus the Vare Trophy for the year's lowest scoring average when the tournament began, and now Kerr is in prime position to take them all. Anything under par might be good enough again for the 2007 U.S. Women's Open champion

But only a victory would give Kerr enough to take player of the year honors from Tseng, who made the 54-hole cut on the number after shooting a 2-over 74 in the third round. Tseng is at 6 over for the tournament and doesn't sound too confident of earning the award.

"I think Cristie is gonna be winning the tournament to take this title," Tseng said. ( cheap golf clubs )

That's because the American has been by far the most consistent in the field. She had three birdies but only two bogeys Saturday on a course where cold conditions have made firm and fluctuating greens even faster.

Although after near-freezing temperatures the first two days, a picturesque day in the mid-60s made conditions ripe for low scores.

But it didn't happen. (Callaway Diablo Edge Irons )

Kerr saved par all day with big putts, including one from about 12 feet on the 17th hole to stay on the heels of the leaders. The tournament also had an additional cut after 54 holes to 34 players the lowest 30 scores and ties that gives Kerr and others near the top of the leaderboard an even better chance of holding off any major final-day pushes.

It also puts Kerr only 18 holes away from a monumental victory for American discount golf clubs.

"I have to put the awards and all of those different things away and I just have to win (Sunday)," she said. "I have to win the day."
Jammu Kashmir Tourism Kite Flying Festival - An Event To Celebrate Forex Broker spread models comparison commission VS no commission? Tour Operator Discover Your Italy At Travel & Adventure Show 2011 In Chicago Galle: A Heaven For The Adventure Tourist A Perfect Tourist's Destinations Your 60th Birthday Bash, A Lavish Affair In London An Extraordinary Hen Weekend And Top Destinations Rakhi- Get In Touch With One Of The Important Indian Festivals London Theatre Breaks Tours 4 Fun Coupons Tours 4 Fun Coupons Codes Tours 4 Fun Latest Discounts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.91.239) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012243 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2253, 954,
Yang leads, Kerr chasing at LPGA Tour Championship Vairano Patenora