Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Why Won't Men Admit To Cheating?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Won't Men Admit To Cheating?

I often get emails from frustrated wives and girlfriends who ask whytheir husbands or boyfriends won't admit they are or have cheated, since the wives pretty much know aboutthe infidelityanyway. Some examples of these questions are: "why can't he just say the words, since we both know it's the truth?;" Or "why won't he just admit he cheated? why dig a deeper hole for himself and continue to lie?;" or "do I have to catch him in the act for him to finally tell me the truth?"

I'll answer these questions in the following article and will outline a list of possible reasons that your husband or boyfriend continues to lie about the cheating.

He Doesn't Want To End His Relationship With You. He Wants To Keep His Options Open: The number one reason that most men will not admit to cheating is because he knows that you are going to be devastated and hurt.He also knows that these feelings could well contribute to the end of your marriage or relationship. A lot of women will say to me "well, if our relationship was so important to him, why did he jeopardize it by cheating on me?" The answer is often that he doesn't think that you will find out. In fact, he's counting on the fact that you won't. Very few men who cheat intend for the cheating relationship to be long term. They tell themselves that when it's over, everything can just go on and no one has to be hurt of affected.

Of course, we both know that this isn't true, but this isn't often how a cheating man will see things. He often is able to justify this by thinking if you don't know, you aren't hurt, and the world as he knows it will just go on as though no mistake has ever happened.

He Doesn't Want To Let You In On His Vulnerabilities And Weaknesses: It's actually quite common for men to cheat for emotional reasons rather than physical ones. Often, a low or affected self esteem comes before the cheating. He no longer feels attractive or powerful or young. This is embarrassing and shameful to him and he doesn't want you to see this shaky side of himself. So, rather than coming clean and letting you in, he gets himself in a situation where he tries to solve this problem on his own. He thinks that if he can just get this out of his system and work it out, he can come back in a stronger, better state of mind.

It's not until much later when he thinks about this rationally that he realizes how stupid this was. Still, he knows that the fall out of this is going to be very bad. He'd just rather not go there. He doesn't want for you to see him as weak and unable to resist things. He would rather argue with you about the truth than to let you in on it because the truth doesn't paint him a very flattering light.

He Could Be Innocent: I can't believe I'm saying this, but there is a small percentage of men who won't admit to cheating because they simply didn't do it. Very often, our intuition about his cheating is true. But, sometimes, there are things going on in our own lives that make us over reach or see things that aren't there. If he continues to sincerely deny it and you start to suspect that it's possible that he's telling the truth, there is some pretty easy detective work that you can do (and not get caught) that can help to confirm or deny your suspicions.

In truth though, many men who are cheating will continue to deny because they know that by denying it, there's a good chance that they will argue with you and you will continue to become frustrated. They hope that you will eventuallyhave no choice but to just give up. They know that therepercussions to cheating is worse than the arguing or the suspicions. There will be uncomfortable questions that will enrage you when you learn the answers. They'd rather not deal with this. They honestly think that they can wrap everything up in a pretty bow and eventually get back to a normal life. In these situations, they become so committed to keeping this up that you truly have to catch them to really learn the truth.

I was in this same situation a short time ago. My heart knew that he was cheating, but my head didn't want to acknowledge it. After thinking on it for a long time, I decided that I really wanted to know the truth, no matter what that truth was. I learned how to get concrete information and proof that my husband thought that he had hid and erased. Once I presented this to him, he had no choice but to come clean. You can reada very personal story at http://catch-the-cheating.com/
Grab Home Business Opportunities And Keep Growing Forever The Perfect Bra Sizing Guide by:Simon Pallister Making Your Christmas Wedding A Winter Wonderland It is Time to Choose Progressive Eyeglasses Online Dilapidations in Commercial Property London – How to Soften the Blow Buy Opera Theatre Tickets How to Perform an Online College Degree Search Five Aspects Which Can Inhibit Your Diet Article 381: What Message Al Jazeera TV. Want to Convey? And Why was banned in Some Arab Countries? Outstanding Nashville Trip Approaches Regarding Finding Scheduling And Looking For Offers For Hotels So, You Think A Business Working From Home In The Uk Is For You?" Used Blown Film Lines: Purchasing Guide Ideal Places For Pyrenees Accommodation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.102.225) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.013579 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4747, 975,
Why Won't Men Admit To Cheating? Tehran