Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Why Should I Buy A Pair of Diamond Earrings After Christmas?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Should I Buy A Pair of Diamond Earrings After Christmas?

Why Should I Buy A Pair of Diamond Earrings After Christmas

?

It's hard to go wrong with a simple, but stunning pair of quality diamond earrings. What a wonderful addition to any woman's jewelry collection, especially after the holidays when she's least expecting it. (In other words, she already thought she got all that she deserved!) Perhaps this is the perfect moment to present her with a pair, as it will certainly be the most meaningful.

While diamond studs can be the ideal addition for all kinds of occasions (women love dressing up a casual look or adding them to their little black dress,) gift givers are still a bit unsure about which diamond earrings to get their beloved (and we're not just talking men for women, we're talking mothers for daughters, and sisters for sisters too!) The good news is that there are ways to figure out which diamond studs to buy. The staff at James Allen online diamond retailer shows you how:

Do Your Homework

Just like choosing a diamond engagement ring, the 4Cs are quite important when choosing your diamond earrings. If you'd like the diamond to match the receiver's facial features, focus on the cut. Worthwhile to note, color and clarity are not as important when it comes to the diamonds in diamond earrings because most people view this diamond jewelry from a distance, not up close.

Match The Stud To The Girl

What is the shape of her face? What is her skin tone? If her face is thin, round cut diamond studs look good but if her face is broad, princess cut diamond studs will work better. The metal setting for the diamond should also match her skin tone. Yellow good is good for a woman with a warm skin tone while a cooler skin tone looks good with platinum or white gold.

Create Your Own Diamond Earrings

Online diamond retailers like JamesAllen.com offer combinations of diamonds and settings to create the earrings of your choice. They assist you with information on the 4Cs in their education center, and help you get a clear look at the diamond of your choice with real diamond photos and their 3HD Player. Finding the right setting is also key. The diamond needs to be snug against the ear, so a three or four-prong martini or basket setting works best.
Choosing The Right Summer Golf Camp For Your Budding Golf Pro An Introduction to Expat Life on the French Riviera If You've Always Wanted To Learn How To Speak French Now Is The Time To Do Something About It Help Me Putt * 3 Reasons Precisely why The particular Trip Links Adding Natural Method is The best Gift for Him Rock Your Summers With Roxy Sandals: Adventure Along The South African Coast Get Low-cost Montauk Fishing Tours And Find Out About Important Beaches And Activities Golf Holiday On The Costa Blanca Spain Do You Suffer From Post Holiday Stress? Fort Walton Beach Travel Tips for First Timers Buying Justin Beiber Concert Tickets For The 2010 Tour Look Fresh In Spring Bridesmaid Dresses Good Tourist Spots of Bilbao, Spain
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.209.44) / Processed in 0.012930 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2341, 954,