Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Why Diets often don't work
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Diets often don't work

Why Diets often don't work

Author: Steve Weintraub

I dont know how often i saw people going on a diet just to gain back whatever pounds they lost afterwards. So you seriously believe that eating light bread spread or eating grapefruit for a couple weeks will help you to permanently lose a lot of weight? I can tell you what would happen: You start any of such diet, and with each day your craving for a hearthy chicken or a burger or a pizza will drive you mad! I myself probably couldnt do it longer than a day or two myself, then I would just give-in. Because the body is STARVING for the calories lost. Less sugar, less fat, more water. No thank you. After a few weeks you are done with the diet. Maybe you lost a few pounds, maybe you lost a whole bunch of points. Well, its not a surprise. Because you didnt really eat anything in that time. But now you are eating normal again and you will join the many and many of people on the rollercoaster ride. This time it will go UP again, your body is missing all the good food. Notice the fallacy here? Do Skinny People eat Diet Foods? The other thing and I am sorry I have to tell you that: Most skinny people dont use any of such diet products, AT ALL. Skinny people are not all skinny and fit because all they do is supposedly taking diet foods and follow the latest craze about what was Oprah was talking about on her show a week ago. They dont. However, the diet industry wants you to believe that this is the key to losing weight, they want you to buy their special shakes and products. Dont you think it is a little odd that such claims are made while in reality the people without any weight problems probably never ever touched a light pepsi or bothered to substitute sugar in their coffee with a sweetener? Furthermore, it can be assumed that an overweight person has indeed a higher calory intake as opposed to some skinny 120lbs cheerleader. Why then does the diet industry think that it would be good to reduce the calory intake for those overweight people which would make it even harder for those overweight people- and much, much more likelier that they will gain back whatever pounds they lost after that one or two weeks of diet? This is why most diets simply don't work - and this is why you need to attack your weight problem by changing your life-style and not with the latest fad diet. Read more about how to lose weight fast on http://www.losethatweightfast.comAbout the Author:

Chrysten has experience writing on the subjects of health, fitness and nutrition.
How To Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioner Without Using An Auto Mechanic In Kissimmee, Florida How To Find A Good Auto Mechanic In Kissimmee, Osceola County, Florida How To Find An Honest Auto Mechanic In Kissimmee, Osceola County, Florida Forsyth County Criminal Records & Forsyth County Court Records Auto Interiors: Cloth Or Leather Runtime Error 2369 - Beware & Repair ! Le Livre Numrique Du Dr Eric Amidi: Jetez Un Coup D'oeil Son Livre Numrique! How to Treat an Injury - Naturally, Effectively and Homoeopathically Repossessed Automobiles For Sale – Where’s and How’s Repossessed Truck Auctions are Places to Get the Best Deals Magical Thinking: The "Magic" of Affirmations Is the HSA relevant to "ordinary" Americans? Learn Of Park City's Cultural Perks And People
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.67.149) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012566 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2652, 952,
Why Diets often don't work Copenhagen