Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » What travel boots are good for!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What travel boots are good for!

I might say that Jolly is a good friend of mine, probably the best I have. He has been a sports profi, until the accident happened. He cut his legs, so that he lost his former sprinting ability. I am talking of my beautiful Hungarian Warmblood that has become a part of me.

It is two years ago. I was spacy because my horse Jolly had won his first race. Full of fervor, waiting for the next race. My pleasure also ignited Jolly's fire. He was jumping around, looking so satisfied. We have been on our way to our third horse race. Jolly was so energetic, running up the gangplank to the trailer as he suddenly slipped. His legs crossed and he tumbled. The sharp edges of the brazen plank cut his legs, he started to bleed, I was screaming. That accident didn't cripple Jolly but since it happened, he wasn't able to career like he did before. Unfortunately I could have avoided these bad injuries by simply protecting my horse.

Usually I was always taping my horse's legs with bandages when we had to take a longer ride with the trailer. Not on that morning, two years ago. It was just thirty minutes with my car and I was too lazy to get through the procedure of bandaging Jolly. In fact there could have been a much easier way. Using travel boots for example is as simple as effective. They are easy and fast to put on and they can protect your horse. These so-called travel boots are simply laid around the leg and closed with a hook and loop fastener. It takes five minutes and they cover a big part of your horse's legs.

When I remember the day of the accident I regret that I didn't have travel boots. Sixty bucks and five minutes, my horse would probably still run like he loved to. Unable to turn back time, I will try to warn you and make you pay more attention on your horses' safety during a transport, indifferent if it takes 10 or 1000 miles!

For further information you may visit: http://www.travelboots.net
A Optimum Honeymooners Guidelines On Finding A Ideal Tour At Veracruz The Wonderful Tourist Ideas On Choosing A Wonderful Retreat At Ixtapa Clothing franchisees to learn from the "shadow" coming to the fore - to join, agents, distributors - Garment Industry Punta Cana Superb Wedding Guidelines Hotels Packages Meals Plus Destinations cheapest worldwide annual travel insurance Catch up with these Famous Bars and Clubs in Westminster London Personalised Photo Frames Makes For Fabulous Holiday Office Gifts travel insurance for over 70 s The History of Celebrating Christmas in the UK Planning That Windy City Trip? Learn About This Information On Ways To Get Grab Chicago Excursion Bu Paradise Punta Cana World Class Summer Guides Beach Resorts Low Rates Dining Plus Marvels A Expert's Easy-to-follow Guidelines For Tourists Planning To Set Off For The Caribbean Trip Buying Halloween Costumes For A Costume Party
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.216.74) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.013230 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2049, 954,
What travel boots are good for! Tel Aviv