Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What You Can Learn From The Childrens Book, The Little Engine That Could
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What You Can Learn From The Childrens Book, The Little Engine That Could

I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I know I can

. I know weve all read or heard of the childrens book, The Little Engine that Could. And as a child, we might have enjoyed reading it or had it read it us with joy but as we got older we soon forgot it. Maybe we even poo-pooed it as hogwash and for kids. But its lesson, although simple can still be useful in our lives.

We have a lot to learn from the all time favorite The Little Engine that could. Have we ever really pondered over the moral of the story? This story is all about a small train engine surpassing the deeds of the bigger engines by pulling of a big task. The story tells us that all that matters in life is to give everything your best short without ever worrying about the results. If one has the determination and the zeal then no hurdle in life can be big enough to cross.

Here you have this locomotive that doesnt believe itself. It isnt until it tries to move a little bit at a time, thinking positively, just a little bit at a time and a little bit more that soon it finds it can indeed make it.

Thats all we need to do in our lives really when we think about it. If we have a goal and it looks insurmountable if we just take little baby steps just a little bit each day, well start building up confidence. Well say ourselves, I think I can, I think I can. And then I know I can, I know I can until we too have climbed up that hill, that grand mountain and reached our goal.

by: Nik Halik
Personalized Baby Boy Gift: What To Contribute To Your Young Nephew Baby Shower Hostess Gift: Indicating Your Appreciation To The Host How To Teach Your Child Social Skills Teach Your Child Responsibility By Assigning Chores Support A Child Somewhere In America Through Donations How To Choose Baby Gifts Or Baby Shower Gifts Make Baby Night Nursing Easy Video Baby Monitors: A Must Have Kids Don't Hear Or They Just Don't Want To Listen Finding A Baby Crib For Twins How To Prevent Kids From Wandering And Getting Lost Baby Shower Gifts That Are Sure To Please Adorable Baby Boy Shower Invitation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.26.176) / Processed in 0.011368 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1520, 956,
What You Can Learn From The Childrens Book, The Little Engine That Could