Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » How To Prevent Kids From Wandering And Getting Lost
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Prevent Kids From Wandering And Getting Lost

How To Prevent Kids From Wandering And Getting Lost

There is nothing as frightening for a mom or dad to be out in the park or shopping

or be anywhere and have one of your kids be "lost" if only for a few seconds. With all the kidnappings and stories of perverts on the loose, having one of your kids take off for just a moment strikes fear into the hearts of parents or caregivers.

Every year hundreds of thousands of kids are reported missing. Fortunately the vast majority for only a few minutes. There is a very real possibility that something bad could happen. Trust me you don't want that to be you and your kid.

"According the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC) 85% to 90% of the 876,213 persons reported missing to America's law enforcement agencies in 2000 were juveniles (persons under 18 years of age). That means that 2,100 times per day parents or primary care givers felt the disappearance was serious enough to call law enforcement."

That is a nearly 500% increase in just 8 years.

"Although there are no quick fixes to the problems of child safety, there are many things that we can do as adults to address and positively impact the issue."

Here's one simple answer.

There is a product on the market that will prevent you from being a victim of a kidnapping. The child guard monitor is a panda shaped cartoonish looking transmitter is worn by your child on his wrist. It sends a constant signal to the receiver which is held by the parent, nanny or caregiver. The signal can be adjusted from three to twenty one feet.

If the child should happen to wander beyond that range the receiver starts to beep letting you know the child is wandering off.

The first thing when I hear about the solution to the problem is it is an "electronic leash" and that may be. The peace of mind that it gives you is worth the paltry sum of the cost.

If you think for one minute that there is no market here in the U.S. for child slave labor or sex slaves you are sadly mistaken. It isn't as bad as overseas but it is catching up.

Get some peace of mind today for you and your kids with this cool device that will help protect you from being a victim of a kidnapping at the worst or at the least a child gone "missing" in a department store.

by: Jack Krohn
Baby Shower Gifts That Are Sure To Please Adorable Baby Boy Shower Invitation Home Care Services For Baby Boomers Does My Baby Have A Yeast Infection? Teen Driving - A New Way To Keep Your Child Safe Making Your Own Baby Christening Gift What Things To Place In The Christening Gift Basket For Baby The Year Of Baby Steps How To Knit A Baby Blanket - Knitting For Your Baby Can Be Fun Help! My Kid Is Lazy And I Don't Know What To Do Number One Reason Kids Are Inconsiderate To Others Selecting Your Baby's Name Know How To Choose Your Baby's Name
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.151.18) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012536 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2346, 956,
How To Prevent Kids From Wandering And Getting Lost Copenhagen