Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » What Items Should Be Prepared When Traveling ?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Items Should Be Prepared When Traveling ?

What Items Should Be Prepared When Traveling

?

The principle is to pack the luggage to a minimum limit, Try to pack into small shape parcel, Leave space to install some souvenirs and gifts during the trip. There are three tips to arrange luggages:

1, First shipment those items which do not commonly used and larger stuff, Eli handling.

2, Wrap the fragile thingssuch as bottled cosmetic with T-shirt or towel!

3, packing are headache things. You should make a list firstly, write down the required items, and then it will be very clear. This list should include the following four categories:

1), File class: Ticket tickets, passport, id, marriage certificate, references, a travel manual, maps, travel schedule, address books, telephone communications;

2), Small appliances: Mobile phones, cameras, film, music players, travel alarm clock, flashlight, shaver, calculator, batteries, nail clippers, can opener, small electric cup, small hangers, sewing kit, hair dryer, pen and paper;

3), Clothing: Clothes, shoes, pajamas, tie scarves, hats, gloves, swimsuit, shorts, physiological supplies, towel, cosmetics, prevent bask in water, sunglasses, adorn article, the things that wash bath, comb, toothbrush toothpaste or some replica handbag;

4), Diet: The necessary drugs, beverage, food and others.

5). Lighters: Because when you want to fire to cook something, or using lighters to fire can make us warm when darkness falls. I guess, someone will be afraid without no lightes.

Finally, I hope all people can have a pleasant and comfortable journey.

By the way, I want to tell you some feelings about my travel.

One day, summer comes , and the weather has become irritating. My big sister suggested going to Hainan for a good relax. I thought about it for a while and agreed. Hainan is really a good place, where palm trees are abundant. We went to a park where we enjoyed cool palm drinks. We also went to visit the monkey island. The monkeys were really cute to look at.

After we came back from the travel, we found that our bodies have become stronger and healthier than before. My sister told me that she planned to travel again next year.

We really enjoyed this trip. We were very happy and really want to come next time!
The Wonders of London Traveling in Flights to Egypt The Benefits of Being a Handyman Franchisee New Ocean Creatures Found By Australian Team Progressive Efforts For Africa Charities Get an inexpensive cabriolet this spring Tokyo Belly-timber, Time-saving and Cost Low Finding the Right Franchise to Buy Into Securing Dreams Through African Well Water Project North India Luxury Tours, Kerala Backwater Tours, tours in India Cornhole Tournaments Gorilla Trek In Africa Innovation in Australian Cuisine
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.156.204) / Processed in 0.011830 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2362, 954,