Insurances.net
insurances.net » Housing Insurance » We Buy Houses-what You Should Know Before You Get Scammed
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

We Buy Houses-what You Should Know Before You Get Scammed

Unfortunately, todays market is plagued by fly-by-night wanna-be real estate investors

that try to take advantage of homeowners by making low-ball offers they cannot afford, writing contracts they cannot honor, and ultimately giving legitimate acquisition companies a bad name.

I am sure you have seen the offline and online advertising by now. If you havent then you look out for the following phrases: We Buy Houses, Sell Home Fast, Cash For House, Sell House Quick, Quick Home Sale, Quick House Sale, Sell My House Fast, Cash For Home, Sell My Home Fast, Sell House Fast, etc. I am not saying that every time you come across a website or company promising they will give you an all cash offer in less than 48 hours and can close in 7 days or less they arent legitimate. There are some really good investment companies out there that can and do just that. All I am saying is do your due diligence and get the low down on these companies.

Here are some things to know about the legitimate companies. None of them will pay full price for your house. However, the trade-off is speed and ease. Because the companies pay cash and can close within 14 days or less; selling your home quickly and efficiently will never be any easier. These acquisition companies network with other Investors so that if one company will not buy your property they can recommend others that may. That being said most of these investors are not Real Estate Agents/Realtors and cannot market/sell your property without equitable interest. Therefore in order for them to refer your property to another acquisition company they are legally obligated to place your property under contract or an option to do so. This is important because it ties your property up where you cannot sell it to anyone else until the option is cancelled or the contract is voided.

If I was to recommend a Real Estate Acquisition Company to the public I would recommend Smart Property Solutions, LLC based in South Carolina. This is a seasoned company and is an Associated Member of the Real Estate Investors Association. They will make you an all cash offer in less than 48 hours, which is no risk to you. In addition if this company decides they cannot buy your house, with your permission, they will market your property to other investors without tying up your property. Therefore, you will be in control of the entire process and ultimately will decide the fate of your house.

by: Tony
Austin Foreclosures- Why To Buy A Foreclosed Home In Austin And How To Proceed To Buy One? What Are The Benefits Of Buying A Home Through Foreclosure Listings And How To Find The Best Deal? Cape Coral Foreclosures Why To Buy A Foreclosed Home In Cape Coral And How To Go About It? Want To Earn Great Profits? Invest In Foreclosed Homes 8 Steps To Getting Your Pei Home Ready To Show Us Home Sales Prices Decline, Marin Homes Under A Million Up Real Estate Appraisers Can Verify Homes Value Even In Uncertain Market Conditions Moving Your Cat To Your New Home Effects Of Defaulting On Miami Luxury Homes Second Mortgage Miami Real Estate Homeowner Tips Handling The Joneses Aventura Real Estate Home Equity Loan Types And More Are You Made For Rehabbing Houses? How To Cut Expenses When Rehabbing A Home
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.10.137) / Processed in 0.012547 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2503, 958,