Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1-Premier
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1-Premier

Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1-The Premier

The singer "Single Ladies" Super Star is in the middle of the night ABC special, "I Am ... Beyonce World Tour"Beyonce just as often known, is an American pop / R & B singer, songwriter, actress and fashion designer. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she enrolled in various performing arts schools, and was singing and dancing competitions as a child exposed to.

On the night of Thanksgiving, November 25, the ABC television network broadcast a special 90-minute "I am ... Beyonce World Tour" at 9:30 / AT.

Travel the world with Beyonce Knowles, as he takes in his 32 countries, six-continent tour.

Many viewers will hear her biggest victory of the greatest places in the world, and we see what it takes to mount a production of more-up, backstage moments, choreography, costumes, scenes and life. The special features guest appearances by Kanye West and her husband Jay-Z.

The show weaves over ninety performances by Beyonce from Croatia in Abu Dhabi in Africa, Australia and China: the sheer, backbreaking work to make one of the most dazzling works in the music world, complicated by an artist who is tolerate nothing less than perfection.

Beyonce, winner of 16 Grammy Awards, is famous for everything: clothes, music, dancing and staging. This time, he also runs: individual and a theatrical feature film of her tour. Previously unknown material from thousands of hours of coverage intimate scene that shows Beyonce in intimate moments.

Beyonce's I Am...The singer performs her biggest hits on a 32-country tour, with appearances by Kanye West and Jay-Z. 1 Season, 1 Episode Airs at 9:30 PM on ABC.

Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1-The Premier
London as a tourists City What Is Your Favorite Color To Deal With Hot Summer Days? Ed Hardy Boots As Able As Acutely Abstraction American Spirit Brand Kerala tourism Details There Is No Much Difference In The Real Christmas Tree And The Artificial Christmas Tree Kerala tour and honeymoon packages Dancefloor Hire London An Ounce Of Security: 10 Useful Travel Points For A Safer Holiday How To Learn French Accent Indian Holiday Packages : Best Way To Explore Big Discount For Password Unlocker Christmas Pack How Anyone Can Make Money From Travel Writing Important Air Travel Rules You Need To Know
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.160.92) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.011457 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1913, 954,
Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1-Premier Seattle