Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Try To Hurry Up And Relax
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Try To Hurry Up And Relax

There are plenty of examples of it. One of my favorites is the scenario in which a person or couple work extra hard for several months for that two week vacation.

In fact, it's one of my habits too: I'll be frugal and even downright stingy (being single, I'm only depriving myself though) for weeks at a time and then spend twice or even three times as I saved in a two day splurge! I remember the days when I was always tense and stressed out at work (which is better I suppose than being tense and stressed out all of the time!).

I used to come home, grab a couple of beers and some leftover food and vegetate over a video. Come to think of it, I still kind of do that, sans the beer. Anyway, I remember in those days the urgency I felt when getting my meal ready. I guess I was thinking somewhere along the lines of, "I got to hurry up and get all this stuff done so I can relax." Maybe that doesn't sound very funny at face value, but I find it utterly absurd when I look back on it. After all, I was lashing myself so that I could be in a laid back position. It's really not so crazy though. Nor is at all uncommon. We are all so used to the frenzy of working in the modern world that it only makes sense that rushing and being hyper productive in order to chill out isn't that strange of a concept.

Fortunately, I've learned since then that it isn't the end of the world if you don't work until your fingers fall off and your tongue and eyeballs drop out, and that there actually a wider choice of job options than you might expect. Chill is pretty much my normal state of mind now happily. So chill out in order to work, not the opposite.
Value Travel: 8 cheapest Christmas getaways Looking for the best tours of USA and Canada Halong Bay Cruises 3 Days / 2 Night Overnight on Paradise Cruiser Garden Timber Decking Guide At Christmas To Buy Clothing Is a Great Idea Cheap Holidays in India Vaishno Devi Hotels and Tour Packages Nature, Culture & Adventure: Highlights of South India Tours Kerala Travel Highlights: Scintillating Experiences with Backwater Tours How to Select French Bulldog Puppies Send Burberry scarf as Christmas gift Travel to Cairo in Egypt A Tourist Experience At Heathrow
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.83.28) / Processed in 0.026553 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1769, 954,