Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Toyota-it's More Than Just A Car
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Toyota-it's More Than Just A Car

I would have to say that Toyota is probably my all-time favorite car company

. The name is reliable, the cars exceptional, and the fact that they are assembled here in the United States means that you can own a foreign car while providing domestic jobs. I really can't say enough about how much I like this company.

My favorites are the Camry and the Corolla, for almost purely emotional reasons. The first time I drove a Camry was several years ago. My grandmother, who I considered my guiding star, had just passed away, and my car broke down. In a pinch, I went to a car rental place, willing to take whatever they had. The best one for the money was a Camry, which I ended up keeping for a week.

I don't know; there was just something that was comforting about the car as I was dealing with all of the emotions of losing someone so important to me. The ride was comfortable for both long and short drives, and I found myself not wanting to give the car back. In the end, we did part, but I put it on my list to own a Camry someday.

A few years later, I was in the market for another car. One of my buddies is a mechanic, so I asked for his advice in picking out a new car. I really wanted a Camry, but unfortunately, no one had been willing to part with theirs, so there wasn't one available on the local used car market. Instead, we found a beautiful Corolla. The mileage was good and the Blue Book price matched up. We took it for a test drive, and it was the same ride that I has experienced with the Camry. We negotiated, knowing that it was the car I was going to buy. When all was said and done, I took the car off the lot and drove it over to my girlfriend's house to show it off.Toyota-it's More Than Just A Car

She and I spent a lot of time in that car, going to and from work and school, not to mention several dates and other events. In the end, as embarrassing as it is to admit, I proposed to her in that car. We were discussing our potential future, and something inside said, "Propose. Do it now." I really didn't want to pop the question in a car, but, well, it was just the right time, and so I did. She started to cry and told me that she had never been happier.

That was over ten years ago, and that car still sits in my driveway. We brought our first-born home from the hospital in it, have traveled for the holidays, and use it to run our errands. Being a Toyota, it still runs great, and since it was attached to so many good memories, we have no desire to see it go.

So, given the choice, our next car will be a Toyota. And so will the next one, and the one after that.

by: Art Gib
Cellulite: "...I look great in clothes, but un-dressed I look horrible..." Skin Tags Removal, Moles, Warts & Skin Tags Removal, auto-maintenance Second Chance Auto Financing - What Is It It's Live And There's A Crazy Bonus Waiting... Go Now It's Impossible To Win Her Back It's Going To Hurt To Get My Man Back It's Impossible To Get Over Betrayal It's Going To Hurt To Win Back Ex From My Experience It's Hurt Getting Ex Back Why You Don't Want To Get Over Betrayal It's Over You Can't Get Over Betrayal It's Traumatic To Want To Get Husband Back
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.4.181) / Processed in 0.012747 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2701, 952,