Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Tips and Tricks for downloading Photo's from your Apple iPhone
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips and Tricks for downloading Photo's from your Apple iPhone

Author: Paul Ritchie

About two years ago my wife discovered that she had a passion for photography, and the good news is she seems to have a naturally ability to take wonderful photos. Therefore, when I upgraded my cell phone a few months ago I knew that access to all the great photos Nicole takes would be important. Although most of the shots I download will, be taken with a Canon the quality of the iPhones camera is very good. For an amateur like my self it takes very adequate photos and the obvious advantage is it is always in my pocket. We currently have a windows PC and laptop at home, it is a goal to purchase a Mac for the photography business, so I will detail instructions about the downloading process for both systems. Most things on your iPhone are managed through iTunes but when it comes to the camera on your phone that is a little bit different. If you treat the iPhone just like you would any other digital camera you will be on the right track. You will need to have selected some software to import photos onto the iphone and it will automatically launch when you plug the phone into your computer. What Software can I use? There are many options like Photoshop elements or lightroom,Apples aperture or Adobes Bridge downloader just to name a few. Obviously a few minutes on Google will give you many options and many facts about, the various software offered. I will forget the fancy options for a minute and provide you with some basic instructions on photo downloading. Windows User When you plug your iPhone in the Windows camera wizard should cut in and then it will simply allow you to download the images you have taken to a folder you set up on your computer. Mac User For Mac users iPhoto or image capture will launch and ask you if you wish to import your shots. Any of the above-mentioned programs will allow you to download your photos and do whatever you would like with them. The files will save as JPEG files. Remember that whatever software you install to import your photos will normally launch automatically. I am finding a number of business applications for my new iPhone so I have decided to document in article form each new use that I find. If you do not have an answer to a particular iPhone question, try searching my name and iPhone and the answer may just turn up.About the Author:

Paul Ingersole is an Australian based business person who enjoys writing.Paul discovered a great system that makes small continuous recurring profits using the internet.You can see Google Sniper at Paul's website

http://www.guruswipe.com
How to check out someones MySpace Profile even if it's set to Private Extra Large Please - Uk's Spending On Takeaway Has Rocketed! Beginner's Guide To Turkey Rearing Maybank Singapore's iSAVvy Time Deposit Montana Poker - The Flop in Limit Texas Hold 'em Montana Poker - Limit Texas Hold 'em Maybank Singapore's iSavvy Savings Account Lawyer Q&A Auto Commuting FAQ Don't Let Sunlight Double Your Age Autos Safety FAQ Auto Buying and selling Q&A Montana Poker - Texas Hold 'Em Poker Rules
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.74.54) / Processed in 0.010899 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2668, 952,