Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Auto Buying and selling Q&A
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Auto Buying and selling Q&A

Author: autofaq

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS?

Hey. I have be looking for several cars now. I am 19, and looking for a trial car. Concerned going on for quality, comfortability, look, and warranty. I similar to, 08 Camry, 08 Civic, 08 Lancer GTS, 08 Altima. Right now I similar to Lancer GTS...

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe?Auto Buying and selling Q&A

My friend just got the 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5L SE it's black. For her first motor do you think that is a worthy first car? I didn't know she was rich.

2008 Nissan Altima or 2008 Honda Accord?

My family is planning to buy a sports car very soon. Which vehicle is the best and what is your reasoning for calling it the best? What model would u recommend? Which would you get contained by terms of Performance, Handling, Interior, Exterior, standard features.?

2008 Nissan Altima?

This summer I'm thinking about purchasing me a 2008 Nissan Altima (Sedan, 2.5 S), but my girlfriend keeps describing me to get something else because everybody already has this saloon. She told me to be original. I think it's a pretty cool sports car, starting out...

2008 Nissan Rouge or 2008 Honda Civic CRV? Your thoughts?

The Rogue has 170hp. The Civic have 166hp. HP is a no brainer. Rogue wins hand down. But the Rogue is a brand new model. Looks resembling a scaled down edition of the Murano. The Honda Civic has proven itself track...

2008 Nissan Sentra vs 2008 Ford Focus?

I don't know what to get. I want something fun and sporty(I actually considered necessary a Altima Coupe but that doesnt look likely since I can't get a cosigner). Anyways the Sentra have many of the same features of the Altima the most important selling point...

2008 or 2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX Lease. Best price?

I am looking to get a 36 month lease for a 2007 or 2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX, most possible no navigation. A friend years ago leased a bright 2005 Civic EX with $1600 down salary for $189 a month. Now, every quote I get...

2008 Saturn Vue or Mitsubishi Outlander?

I'm interested in the two. Which do you consider would be a better choice?

2008 Toyota Camry SE V6 and 2008 Nissan Altima 3.5?

Compare these cars with .driving .comfortable .durable .appearance .audio .warranty

2008 Toyota Corolla vs. 2008 Honda Civic?

I'm looking to lease a new car and hold come to two choices. Corolla or Civic ... Which one is better for my lifestyle ... I am 18 years old and am about to start college existence. Which is more realiable, safer, nicer looking, all...

2008 Toyota Yaris or 2008 Hyundai Accent which is better?

I am going to buy a small car this year and I have narrowed it down to two small hatchback cars the Toyota Yaris and the Hyundai Accent. I hold driven them both and I like both of them I just cant settled on which one...

240sx Finder Help?

I am trying to find a 240sx with a (SR20DET / RB25DETT) engine swap. Any websites besides autotrader and eBay to check?

275$ a month?

I was watching tv closing night and I saw a mercedes commercial and they be $275 a month. This made me wonder why dont more teenagers have Mercedes? If a youngster was living at home and didnt hold any expenses to pay they could work 60 hours...

2nd Hand Motorbikes?

Im buying a 2nd hand motorbike this month. Now is near anything i should be looking for. And what should i get document knowledgeable from the seller upon purchase. Any proposal would be greatly recieved. Cheers

3 maker, toyota prius , honda civic, saturn hybrid , field establish prius person the most gas depositor, pick one?

question is , have anyone just bought these or own or experience any of these cars or know someone that does : which one would you pick and why??

3 months no plates from dealership...paying for a coup i dont even own...getting annoying!?

So yeah basically what it say above...have a vehicle for about 3 months immediately and i keep have to renew the temporary plate because the dealership didnt achieve the title from bank all the same...are they even suppose to sell a vehicle if they dont...

3.2 TL Type S or Altima 3.5 SE?

Should I buy a 2002 Acura 3.2TL Type S 68k or a 2005 Altima 3.5 SE? I've heard the TL's enjoy a lot of nouns issues.

300zx??

Is this a good deal: 1996 Nissan 300ZX automatic Leather Glass T-Tops 90,000 miles $5000 Anyone own one or owned one and can bring up to date me what if any problems to look out for?

350z vs s2000 vs supra vs evo?

Hello, I am almost 16 and I have nonetheless to decide which vehicle to buy. I have be saving for most of my existence for this and I do not want to make mistake and buy the wrong motor, so if anyone could help me...

365000 miles on 1999 toyota?

Hey guys..I need some help please...I work contained by a gas station and dont really have a whole lot of money..dont own a car either...my boss said I could hold his 1999 Toyota Sienna minivan for 500 bucks if I wanted it. But it has 365000...

4 door, 5 passenger, automatic, and speedily?

I am looking for just that. I know Mercedes make cars like this but they are hella expensive. And when I influence 5 passenger, I really mean can it fit three carseats. Please don't share me that the new Accord is prompt. I'm looking for above 300...

4 joystick drive and 2 rudder drive?

someone PLEASE explain to me the difference. I drive up a hill to acquire into my parking lot which one should i get?? what are the downfalls of 2 controls drive on a acura tsx?? will i get into a wreck if its drizzling outside?? I'm really...

4 or 8 cylinder Jeep?

I'm thinking about gettin a used 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Their is a 6 cylinder for $14,999 next to 32,000 miles on it. Then theirs a $14,789 one. Thats a 8 cylinder with 60,000 miles on it. Which one is the better...

4000 dollars!!!!?

is a 98 Blazer with 97,000 miles perfect for 4000 dollars i'm not sure if i should buy it

40000 pounds fpr a sports motor (coupe)?

i really like the audi RS4, and the mercedies CLK55 AMG The Audi looks the nicer coup?which car would you bring back with the money http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&... http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&...

4Runner, S40, or Sonata?

I am looking for a new coup and these are my top picks: 2003-2004 Toyota 4Runner 50-60,000 miles 2004-2006 (redesigned) Volvo S40 40-50,000 miles 2007-2008 Hyundai Sonata 15-30,000 miles My price range is around $16,000 so this is what I could come up near....

4WD vs. 2WD? Could someone please transmit me what's so honourable going on for a 4WD?

I am wanting to get a Honda CRV, and in recent times spent some time online looking at a lot of them. There be 4WDs and 2WDs, and the 2WDs were cheaper. Right immediately, I live in Houston, TX, but I am planning on moving...

4x4 or AWD?

I hunt and sometimes the roads I drive on are pretty rough,i have a 4x4 in a minute but im looking for a new auto and the SUV Im looking at is AWD,my quiz is do you think it will be tolerable for deer camp.I do...

4x4 pickup trucks?

i want a used single cab 4x4 pickup for my first sports car thats decent stale road, not too heavy on diesel and not too pricey to buy, what should i take?

4x4 v 4x2 Truck?

I am looking to buy a new truck, I see that I can amass a lot of money by not getting the 4x4 risk...but do not know if I will hinder more than oblige. Is it worth the extra bucks for the 4x4? Most of the...

More Auto Buying and selling questions please visit : YesImAuto.comAbout the Author:

YesImAuto.com
Montana Poker - Texas Hold 'Em Poker Rules Australia's Nightlife: Clubs & Bars Auto Zone Parts Reviews Do not post to FFA's (Free For All Sites) & Link Farms Panic Disorder--Not "All in the Mind" The Third of Three Things I Don't Like About The Balanced Scorecard Anac Quer Proibir Taxa Adicional No Transporte De Carga Insulation A Must In Today's Times Autosurfing vs. Manual Traffic Exchanges! The Start of the Supernatural Story "a Light in the Midst of Darkness" iPhone outstrips Google's Android Learn the Guitar Online Today - It's the Only Way to Learn the Guitar! Let's Take A Look At Fillings
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.198.146) / Processed in 0.016718 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 124 , 8223, 952,