Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Tips To Waste Time Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips To Waste Time Online

With the invention of the Internet some thought of it as a source to unlimited knowledge and was a great way to learn new things

. Of course this is true but it seem like the Internet is even more famous for wasting time. Ok maybe wasting time isn't the right word to use but the Internet has become a great place where people go to do things that entertain them. I admit I'm one of the millions of people around the world that spends hours each day on things from watching videos to posting status updates. It's like an addiction for me and I just can't seem to kick it no matter how hard I try. The Internet is just to damn entertaining to not spend all day on it. When I began looking at my own Internet usage and compared to my friends and family I began to realize that we have similar patterns when it deals with being online and when I looked at a broader scope I saw even more people doing the same thing. So what are some great way to waste time online? Well I'm glad you asked because I'm some what of an expert.

A great way to waste your time online is one social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Social networks are a great way to see what your friends and family are up to by seeing their post and comments, pictures they have added of their lives as well as any videos they may have uploaded. I spend a lot of random time on social networks just looking at the pictures on my friends and family profiles and leave comments on them. Another thing recently that I have been doing on social networks is playing games whether it be Farmville or Scrabble with friends.

Another way to spend your time online is by watching videos. The most popular video sites are Youtube and Hulu. Youtube allows you to see random videos of cats, babies biting their brothers finger or the aftermath of a kid that just went to the dentist. The thing that I noticed about Youtube is that once you watch one video you end up watching many more and could be spending hours just watching random videos. Hulu on the other hand is a great place to watch popular shows from the major networks like NBC and ABC. It seems that whenever I miss an episode of one of my favorite shows the next day I'm on Hulu. A third great way is checking out online auction sites like Ebay where you can see what other people are selling and bidding on stuff you like.

The Internet is a great place for knowledge, communication and a way to help you with your professional life. One of these ways I'm sure to use it that way but it will be tough when I know I can watch a cute cat climb a wall on Youtube.

by: RB
Why Boy Prefer Diamond Ring To Propose Girls Natural Ways To Lose Belly Fat - 31 Day Fat loss Cure Greatest Dieting Method Revealed The Best Ever Tips To Keep Your Girlfriend Happy The Different Kinds Of Wedding Accessories There Are Good Fat Loss Diets For Women Make Your Nuptial Day More Memorable With Some Unique Wedding Invitations The Most Impressive Treatment For Back Pain Dating Tips For Men - 3 Factors Of Attraction That Will Make Any Woman Fall For You Bedroom Interior Design Tips Kids Find The Most Suitable Hybrid Shop Online And Save Time Crisis Pr & Brand Goldman Sachs: Insider Trading & Greg Smith By Ronn Torossian
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.174.55) / Processed in 0.011251 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2678, 975,