Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Best Ever Tips To Keep Your Girlfriend Happy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Ever Tips To Keep Your Girlfriend Happy

Fed up of never ending fights with your girlfriend

? Is your ego ruling over your mind? Do you feel your girlfriend is boring? Are you thinking of a breakup? Hey, hold on. I think I can help you with a few useful tips. Let me honestly tell you guys that my experience was worse than anybody elses. I almost broke up with my girlfriend. One night, I locked myself in my bedroom and cried shamelessly and felt that everything was almost over between us. I started hating everything in sight. But I couldnt remove the image of her face from my mind. I knew how much she meant to me. When I started thinking about our fight, I realized that it was my fault. I will never get a girl as good as her. She is my life. She is a gem of a girl and I didnt want my ego to rule over the true affection that I have for her.

I was thinking how I was going to pacify her. The only thing I could do was apologize. But I didnt think that was enough to console her. That was when a friend of mine asked me to look up the Internet and get some quick tips. I used my ATT UVerse Internet connection to surf through the internet and find a few useful tips. I came up with my own ideas too but the Internet helped, to say the least.

First thing to keep in mind, men by birth are not very expressive, especially when it matters the most. Appeasing a woman with mere words wont help and women can easily figure that one out. Its always better to think really carefully about what is at stake before you even plan a course of action, for that matter anything or anyone. Allow yourself to stay in solitude and virtually work your way out of the situation. If the situation doesnt get any better, go out for a short walk or watch a movie or play with your dog for a while. This brings you back to normal and helps your mind to stabilize. Remember, if your mind is unstable, the risk of you getting into trouble is highly likely.

Next thing, do not ignore her calls or text messages during this process. Always be short and prompt when you send a text message, or give her a call if the situation needs it. Women dont like to get ignored and thats the last thing you could do before you break up. Many relationships go awry when women get ignored, so you might want to seriously think about it. Greet her by her name and explain to her that you need some time to get out of this difficult situation. You can also work together by taking her out for shopping or dinner.

Finally, reassure your girlfriend positively that you love her so much and how much you care for her. Talking openly about how both of you can change your ways can really help you get along well with each other. You might have to end up with certain disagreements, but encourage her that life only becomes sweeter if we have little problems than not having any at all. Worst case if you ever end up having a fight with each other, try to take control of the situation by volunteering to compromise, rather adding fuel to the fire. Lastly, if the mistake is on your part, apologize for what has been done and show empathy towards her and what she had gone through. Women like men that are true and honest and it would be just a matter of time for you earn the happiness that you both deserve to have. Happiness is the one thing that everyone is searching for in the world and you have all the right to be happy with your girlfriend, even if it costs some time and money.

by: Cody
The Different Kinds Of Wedding Accessories There Are Good Fat Loss Diets For Women Make Your Nuptial Day More Memorable With Some Unique Wedding Invitations The Most Impressive Treatment For Back Pain Dating Tips For Men - 3 Factors Of Attraction That Will Make Any Woman Fall For You Bedroom Interior Design Tips Kids Find The Most Suitable Hybrid Shop Online And Save Time Crisis Pr & Brand Goldman Sachs: Insider Trading & Greg Smith By Ronn Torossian In Order To Really "look Into Surgical Treatment " Instructions Of Women Watch Colts vs Philadelphia Eagles Online Streaming Live! Tikal - Alternative Visits to The Famous Mayan Ruins in Guatemala by:Gary Sargent Spend Your Fashion Dollars Wisely – Create a Signature Style
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.86.155) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012469 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3472, 975,
The Best Ever Tips To Keep Your Girlfriend Happy Vairano Patenora