Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Perfect Funny T-shirt For Halloween
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Perfect Funny T-shirt For Halloween

Every year I'm stuck thinking about what I need to dress up as for Halloween

. It's not just another Holiday for kids anymore. Now, it's one of the most important party holiday's of the year. It only comes in second to New Year's Eve and the 4th of July.

Every year comes and goes, and the 31st of October becomes more and more important. My friends start hassling me right around July about what I think I may dress up as. A vampire? A zombie? A werewolf? There are as many choices as my imagination can fathom, and that's quite alot. It's even worse because all of my friends are constantly in a state of friendly competition. Who's going to have the best costume this year?

I am completely finished with it. I am done with the anxiety. I am done with the humiliation. I am done with discomfort, and I am DEFINITELY done with greasepaint. I never know what I am going to dress up as until about three hours before the party starts. I'm going to save everyone the horror of me dressing as an old housewife again.

After deciding not to dress up for the Holiday with a steely certainty in my heart, I had to come up with a solution. Should I dress as a serial killer? They look like everyone else, right? No, that would be lame. I decided to just find myself a funny Halloween tshirt on the Internet to buy...and boy, are there a LOT!The Perfect Funny T-shirt For Halloween

I needed something perfect to fit with my gallant, "I don't care anymore" attitude about Halloween costumes. Since there are literally thousands of shirts to pick from on the Internet, I knew I could find just the right one. Since I'm going to a party, I want to drink, and I want some pretty girl to laugh at my shirt...I think a "I Poisoned The Candy" shirt might be perfect.

So, this year is my year to excise myself from the grind of the Halloween costume wars. I'm taking it casually this year. Sneakers, a pair of comfortable jeans, and the funniest Halloween tshirt the Internet has to offer. While others are smearing makeup across the rim of their plastic beer cup or lifting some smothering mask off their face so they can get a breath of fresh air, I'm going to be drinking and breathing just fine.

Let someone try to tell me that I'm being lazy. I don't care at all. I'm comfortable, and my funny Halloween tshirt is making drunk girls giggle. If you ask me, I made the best Halloween decision of my life.

by: Matt Cann
A Holiday Trip At The Most Gifted Island Country Srilanka Ideas For Spooky Halloween Gift Baskets Halloween Cupcake Boxes - Give Out Some Halloween Treats At A Minimal Cost Top Halloween Costumes This Season Travel Nursing, A hot Job right Now Durban Olympics 2020 - The other cities that are bidding to host the Summer Olympics 2020 Goa is a good-looking place of India holidays tour package Cayman Islands Holidays - Hurricane Season The Espalanade Hotel (the Espy), Melbourne, Australia - Review Picking A Las Vegas Day Trip To Grand Canyon West Or South Rim The Australian Republic Question Private Jet Charter Companies - Supporting Comfortable Travel In Private Jets How To Throw A Hit Halloween Party
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.154.185) / Processed in 0.012668 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2520, 954,