Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Memorable Diving Trip---Mabul, Malaysia
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Memorable Diving Trip---Mabul, Malaysia

Talking about the most memorable travel experience in my life, it was the diving trip in Mabul, Malaysia, 2009. January 19 to 28, 2009, I was deceived to Mabul by my sister, Katherine. But, I was so glad that I got the global certificated diving license, PADI Open Water Diver.

In fact, at the very beginning, both Katherine and I felt contradictory about this trip since we were not good at using the tube for snorkeling even though we were both good at swimming. But, due to the temptation of the fantastic underwater view of Blue Hole---I planned to have a vacation there last year---tourists are not allowed to dive without diving license. Therefore, we decided to get one in Mabul first.

Mabul is a small island locates at the east Mashaba. The island is so small that people who are used to stroll, like me, can walk around it within half an hour. The whole trip to Mabul from Shanghai international airport took us 7 hours, including one flight transfer at Kuala Lumpur, more than one hours' drive at Tawau, and 40 minutes' speedboat. Then, finally we arrived at this small island.

Our fist station of this island is SMART, the restaurant and classroom on the land. It is the PADI certified five-star resort. All the houses there were made of wood with unique design. The place we lived in is a real leisure place where has no TV, no Internet, and no mobile signal. And the bathroom is particularly special for its outdoor design made me have a kind of feeling that we were returning to the original.

After dinner, Katherine and I took a short walk around SMART. There were several cabins built above the water near the beach. They looked amazing in the sunset light. Sometimes, a few seabirds circled above the roof, then flew over the sea elegantly. I suddenly felt comfort and quiet, and can not help loving this beautiful island.

The next day, we began the scuba diving course. To get the license, except for finish the theoretical study course and examination, the most crucial part, of course, is combat. First of all, we have to learn to swim in a big pool, be familiar with diving equipment's installation and demolition. Besides, we should learn some diving skills, and learn to deal with certain unexpected situations. The key point is adapt to underwater feeling, and won't be panic. The coach told us, the most important rule in scuba diving is to breathe continuously and never hold your breath.

After finish the scuba diving course, we will learn to dive in the sea. Usually, the open water diving course takes about four days' training. But, it only cost us 3 days to finish the whole course. And on January 23rd, 2009, I got my PADI Open Water Diver Certification. Then, my first diving trip began.

Sipadan, one of the world's top ten diving sites, was our first diving station. In order to protect this natural ecologic area, the Malaysia government had banned resort construction on the island. The original resorts were moved to some other peripheral islands includes Mabul. And the hunting program around this island was strictly prohibited.

Under the water, the world seemed to be quite different from the land. Lots of unknown fish and living things were surrounding me, and made feel like dreaming. Clown fish, sea turtle, and starfish were the common living things. But, the sea wolf which was the greatest spectacle in Sipadan showed me the extraordinary sight of the sea world.

Another diving site is the turtle cave. According to the legend, the dying turtles will swim into the hole and waiting for death. So you can see turtles everywhere in the hole. Thanks to Mr. David Show our coach, who provided me professional diving skills and many helps. Or I can not finish all the courses and examinations in three days.

After ten days' training, we finally got the license. How exited we were! Although the license was still the primary one, Katherine and I had already planned to continue learning medium diving skills, and then we will start the trip in Blue Hole. Next time, I will bring my underwater camera to record the whole diving trip.
Yoga Miami Bio Abs Review Kenworth Truck Buying Tips Procedure For Comparison Of Personal Loan Online South America Holidays for Luxury Honeymoons HP Envy 13 Review, can it beat a macbook pro? Find A Planting Project You Can Do With Your Kids Questions To Ask Prior To Purchasing Point Of Sale Systems Go Tripping At Houston City With Your Relatives And Reserve Low-rates Apartelles, Eat, Centers And M Helping To Fight Breast Cancer Unethical Behavior by Lawyers against Expert Witnesses The Importance Of Protein Shakes To Women Kasper Suits For Job Women
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.125.80) / Processed in 0.008403 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4270, 975,