The Best Luxury And Boutique Hotels In London
London is undoubtedly one of the greatest cities in the world and a home to a lot of reputed luxury hotels
. It is the 9th largest city in the world with a history that spans 2000 years. It is also offers some of the worlds best shopping. Central London is the innermost part of London and houses almost all of Londons major tourist attractions. The best way to enjoy London is to book an accommodation in one of the many luxury hotels in Central London. The closer to the city centre you stay, the better your London experience. And also, you save on time and money by avoiding buses and taxis. There are also a number of boutique hotels in London that caters to the contemporary traveler.
Planning to do a lot of shopping, you could choose a luxury hotel in Londons Piccadilly area or Soho. If you wish to stay close to Londons major attractions like Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament you could choose a luxury hotel in Londons Westminster, Belgravia or Mayfair. Heres a list of some of the best luxury and boutique hotels in London.
1. 51, Buckingham Gate Hotel: This unique hotel is located in close proximity to The Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Harrods. This luxury hotel is also known for its spacious suites, personal and attentive butler service and also the Michelin starred restaurant Quilon.
2. Rubens at the Palace: The Rubens Palace is at the heart of Londons tourists attractions. This luxury hotel is just opposite Buckingham Palace and a short distance away from Westminster Abbey. It is also close to the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye. You could view the royal parks from the north of this hotel. The guests here are treated like royalty with beautifully appointed rooms, offering superior comfort and twice a day maid service.
3. Ormonde House: This is a boutique hotel in Londons Belgravia. It has 12 tastefully furnished guestrooms that are both comfortable and spacious. This boutique hotel is located close to a number of major attractions like the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, The London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Harrods, Kings Road, Convent Garden and a host of other tourist attractions.
4. The Ritz: The Ritz, located in the heart of Mayfair, is undisputedly one of the best luxury hotels in London and has continually set the benchmark for luxury hotels all over the world. It is just a stroll away from the shops on Piccadilly and Regent Street. With its excellent service and opulent surroundings, The Ritz is simply one the best luxury hotels in London.
5. No. 5 Maddox Street: This boutique hotel situated in Soho is in complete contrast to the glamour and glitz of most luxury hotels in London. This boutique hotel offers just 18 chic suites and is the ideal base for shopping. It aims to cater to the modern traveller looking for a self catering accommodation in London.
by: Alex Brey
Tourist On A Budget: A Guide To Saving On Travel Blow Past Your Competition With Cross Country Running Shoes Things Not To Lose When Packing For A Trip Aswan sightseeing tours and travel packages Taking the Traveling Range Swing movement to the First Golf tee-part two Taking the Traveling Range Swing movement to the First Golf tee-part one Used Touring Caravans – Guidelines that You Need to Know Saturated Holidays: Summer as the Time of Opportunities My Fantastic Fourth Of July Holiday Weekend Rameshwaram: A Sacred Tourist Destination in India Some Things To Note About Artificial Christmas Trees Having Fun With A Trip With Bed And Breakfast Over A Lodge Chain Golden Triangle Tour- India's Tourism Backbone