Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Best Babysoy Products for Travel
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Babysoy Products for Travel

Traveling with a new baby is much different than traveling without children. Young babies and small children require much more stuff than adults while traveling. My first vacation with my daughter I had to bring an extra car just to hold her things! I was terrified I would forgot something that we desperately needed, like nursing pads, or a soft baby gum tooth brush. Packing for children does get easier as they age but why make it any harder on yourself than you have to? Here are my favorite Babysoy products for traveling:

1. Babysoy blanket. Absolutely without a doubt you have to pack this in your suitcase. Better yet, bring it along in your carry on bag. This super soft blanket has so many uses, swaddler, blanket, play mat, burp cloth, nursing cover, etc. The possibilities are endless when you have limited resources. If a washer/dryer is not available then you will need to pack multiples of this.

2. Babysoy bib. Babysoy bibs are great because not only are they cute, but they are reversible. This is important because when space is limited, baby might have to wear the same one for lunch and dinner. No one will no but you. The bib can also double as burp cloth, drool catcher, or face towel. The snap closure won't irritate skin that may already be tender from sun or sand. (Velcro is definately a no-no at the beach.)The Best Babysoy Products for Travel

3. Year round reversible hoodie. This jacket is the perfect lightweight feel. Throw it on over pajamas at night when you go out for ice cream, or pack it in the beach bag to put on when the sun gets too bright. There will be a point in the trip when the hood comes in handy, whether it is blocking sun, wind, or rain!

4. Duo Styles signature hat. Always, always bring along some sort of hat for your child when you travel. The hat is small and will easily fit into your purse or tote bag, and can be used to protect tender skin that may not be protected by hair. And, in a pinch, the hat can be used as a drool catcher.

5. The mix and match clothing collection. Babysoy clothing is so soft and lightweight that it is ideal for traveling. The clothes mix and match, making it easy to pack, and reduces the risk that you would forget a piece. The super soft 'vegetable cashmere' is perfect for tender skin that could be irritated. Also the pieces are low-maintenance, and look great without touch-up from an iron.

Don't forget to pack these Babysoy pieces the next time you go on a trip! Visit Green Baby Green Mama to browse the Babysoy clothing collection.
Barcelona Day Tour Sightseeing Tours From Budapest: Danube Bend, Puszta Tour, Lake Balaton Enjoy the Best of Dubai with a Helicopter Ride and Dubai Shopping tour Donald Trump Compliments Lisa Rinna on Celebrity Apprentice Hunter Valley Sightseeing Tour South Africa vs Ireland, ICC Cricket World Cup 2011: Preview Golden Triangle Tourism – Experience Best of India Sevilla Tour by Train From Madrid Paradise Park Farm – Mountain Sanctuary of Koh Samui Tengwang Pavilion Jiangxi China Travel Guide And Tips A Journey to India Through North India Tours Srilanka Tour and Captivating Attractions Kerala Tour Packages: Explore enigmatic beauty of Kerala
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.46.58) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.012757 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2629, 954,
The Best Babysoy Products for Travel Mountain View