Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Test-driving the Volkswagen GTI at Phoenix Volkswagen
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Test-driving the Volkswagen GTI at Phoenix Volkswagen

I had just completed my university studies and my dad had promised me a GTI For my first car. Needless to say, I was overjoyed. I have always dreamt of driving a GTI ever since I was 13 years old. From a young age, I was already in love with cars. I read more car magazines than my schoolbooks.

After my last paper, I took a taxi to the Phoenix Volkswagen dealer, full of excitement at the prospect of my first test-drive. After I stepped into the showroom, an attractive sales woman greeted me. She had the sweetest smile and a body to die for. However, my attention was not even on her. I had my eyes on the white Volkswagen GTI parked inconspicuously in the corner of the showroom.

I headed straight to it. The sales girl proceeded to explain to me that the latest GTI has a turbocharged, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that's capable of 200 horsepower and 207 pound-feet of torque. Of course, I already had the information imprinted in my head after reading information about the GTI almost every night for the past one month.Test-driving the Volkswagen GTI at Phoenix Volkswagen

She unlocked the door and I climbed into the brilliant machine. I was immediately in love. The heated sport front seats, snazzy tartan upholstery and the eight-speaker audio system were absolutely awesome. In addition, there was a touch screen head unit and iPod interface. This is simply too perfect.

I asked if I could go for a test drive and the sales girl immediately agreed. She climbed onto the passenger's seat. For the first time, I actually noticed that she was wearing a very short mini skirt and that she had killer legs. What more could a man ask for? A formidable machine and a sexy lady beside him. I felt like I was in a dream and I didn't want to wake up.

I stepped on the accelerator and was out of the showroom in the blink of an eye. I put on my shades for added dramatic effect. The acceleration was smooth and the car was extremely stable. When I made a corner, I deliberately stepped on the accelerator. It cornered well. I was very impressed.

When we returned to the showroom, I was clearly impressed with the vehicle. However, I decided to test drive it a few more times at different dealers all across town. In the next few days, I went to Glendale Volkswagen, Peoria Volkswagen, Arizona Volkswagen, Avondale Volkswagen, and Larry Miller Volkswagen to test-drive the GTI.

Finally, after two weeks, my dad went with me to buy a spanking new Volkswagen GTI. I had contemplated getting a used Volkswagen but my dad insisted that since it's my first car, I should really get a brand new one.

I have been driving it for a week now and have loved it more and more everyday. I wonder if it's actually possible to fall in love with a car. I have even given it a name. Her name is Megan. Megan Volkswagen.
Swiss Rolex Replica – A Happy Christmas Gift Travelling in a Campervan is a Great Opportunity Anastasia Islands –great tourist place in St. Augustine Christmas in Australian Popular Cities Travel Speech Pathologist Jobs Singapore Airport Limousine: Travelers' delight Alaska Halibut Fishing Trip – Know Various Things About Your Fishing Charter The meaning of Christmas gifts Christmas Adventure With Buzz Lightyear Toy Dubai Tourism Holiday Accidents Myrtle Beach condo rentals give the best accommodation facility Top 5 Classic Decorations for Christmas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.4.206) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013124 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2929, 954,
Test-driving the Volkswagen GTI at Phoenix Volkswagen Copenhagen