Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Sunshine Coast Holidays - A Tourist's View
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sunshine Coast Holidays - A Tourist's View

As you can well imagine, it's all too easy for Sunshine Coast locals to lose

touch with what tourists think about the area, so we decided to go ahead and ask some Sunshine Coast holiday makers what they thought of the place, and if they felt that there was anything which could be improved on.

John and Marjorie are a couple from the Midlands in the UK. Unfortunately they don't live anywhere near the ocean, so of course they immediately fell in love with the Sunshine Coast and the splendid weather they get to enjoy during their holidays.

Ironically, the UK is currently experiencing one of the best summer's they've had in a long time so obviously John and Marjorie felt that they were losing out to some extent, although of course they did admit to the fact that even though this year's summer in the UK is quite pleasant, it's certainly nothing like they've experienced on the Sunshine Coast. It seems as though for John, the biggest attraction was that he's been able to wear a pair of shorts and a tee shirt everyday, and that he's been able to enjoy swimming in the hotel pool and also in the sea. Even so, considering John and Marjorie have traveled to various places in Australia, what is it about the Sunshine Coast that keeps them coming back?

When we asked John, his reply was simply that the Sunshine Coast is exceptionally beautiful, and that there's no shortage of things to do. John has fallen head over heels with the place largely because he's able to go fishing whenever he wants, and when he's not fishing, he can spend the day on one of the perfectly manicured golf courses. Also, both John and Marjorie have been very impressed with the Sunshine Coast accommodation where they've been staying during their holidays, and also the fact that there are so many local restaurants to choose from.Sunshine Coast Holidays - A Tourist's View

"I think John and I both like the idea of how easy it is for us to visit other interesting places when we're here at the Sunshine Coast," says Marjorie. "Obviously, for people like us who are only able to visit Australia every once in a while, there's always a huge temptation to try and fit in as many stopovers as you can when you're here. Of course, as you can imagine, such a hectic schedule can leave you feeling quite drained, and this is why the two of us prefer to stay in one place and then branch out from there. For example, when we stay at the Sunshine Coast it's incredibly easy for us to take in other places, such as Brisbane and Fraser Island. Just last weekend we decided to go and see Stradbroke Island for example, and we liked it so much, that we ended up staying for a few days and even had an opportunity to do some whale watching. Hey, we've even sometimes taken advantage of cheap flights which one can often get at the Sunshine Coast Airport, and this has allowed us to also visit Sydney and Melbourne."Sunshine Coast Holidays - A Tourist's View

Now that John and Marjorie are regular visitors to the sunshine coast, we asked them what advice they would give to other people intending traveling to the region.

"If you intend taking advantage of some wonderful Sunshine Coast accommodation, then you should make your booking online," says Marjorie. "Like so many others, we usually make a point of checking through some reviews of past visitors simply because it helps to minimize the chances of being disappointed when you arrive. To be honest though, we've never yet been disappointed."

"The best advice I could give, is to try the mouthwatering Morton Bay bugs" says John. "In fact, I've never been disappointed with any of the seafood I've eaten in the region. Marjorie and I have often commented on the fact that we'd previously always believed it was the English who invented good fish and chips." Let's face it; this is certainly one couple from the UK who have no doubt as to what they expect from a good Sunshine Coast holiday. "The only word of caution I have," says John "is that you Australian drivers simply don't know how to use your roundabouts properly!"

by: Roger Laganin
A Superb Vacation Setting For You London Olympics Accommodation Hotels In Blackpool That Offer Cheap Affordable Rooms Cheap Greece Clubbing Holidays How To Be Slim By Christmas Visit Colchester What Does The Career Of Cabin Crew Entail Things To Do In Hanoi, Vietnam Virginia Beach Is A Popular Tourist Place, Where You Have Lot Of Fun With Your Family Enjoy The City Of Light At A Paris Vacation Rental Why Villa Holidays In Portugal Are Becoming So Popular London Parks Recover the Romance on Holiday in Turkey
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.60.28) / Processed in 0.014200 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4187, 954,